Acacia Road, Hampton
- Viewings accompanied by Chase Buchanan
- Detached family home
- Five bedrooms
- Four bathrooms
- Gated driveway parking for up to three cars
- Viewing highly recommended
The property has been renovated throughout and benefits from having a bright entrance hall, 21ft living room, modern kitchen with separate lounge area, dining room and gymnasium, plus downstairs W.C.
On the first floor there are five bedrooms and four bathrooms, plus potential to go into the loft STPP. Outside there is ample off street parking at the front of the house and a large garden at the rear that is mainly laid to lawn with shrub borders and side access.
Hampton Village offers an array of boutique shops, cafes and there is a Waitrose food store within walking distance. Transport links are great with regular trains into London Waterloo, easy access to the M3 and M25 motorways and regular buses into both Richmond and Kingston town centres. There are many well regarded schools locally both state and private.
BrochuresAcacia Road, Hampton
Energy Performance CertificatesEE Rating
Acacia Road, Hampton
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Hampton Station0.7 miles
- Fulwell Station0.9 miles
- Teddington Station1.6 miles
About the agent
We opened our Hampton Hill office 20 years ago, partly because this was an area many of our Twickenham clients were moving to and it seemed a natural progression for us as an office network.
The area is a little more affordable than Twickenham & St Margarets, so we see great benefits from having the local offices and working together.
Fantastic schooling, the open spaces of Bushy Park and a friendly High Street with a diverse selection of independent shops, make for a great family
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30525518. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chase Buchanan, Hampton Hill & Hampton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.