Windmill Close, Meopham
- Exclusive village location
- 4 double bedrooms
- B rated for energy
- Stunning views
- Designed for 21st century living
- Swedish designed Eco House
- Close to cricket green
- 3 Bath/shower rooms
The village boasts a wide variety of facilities including schools, a medical centre, a library and a range of fine pubs and restaurants. The area has a wealth of historic buildings, footpaths and bridleways, attractive landscapes and open countryside. EPC Rated B
Dimensions - Living Room: 4.69 X 6.78m 15'5 x 22'3
Kitchen/ Dining: 6.9 x 3.32m 22'8 x 10'11
Study/Bedroom: 3.5 x 2.2m 11'6 x 7'3
FamiliyBathroom: 2.56 x 1.77m 8'5 x 5'10
Master Bedroom en-suite with walk-in shower: 4.82m x 3.32m 15'10 x 10'11
Bedroom 2: 4.77m x 3.32m 15'8 x 10'11
Bedroom 3: 3.83m x 3.32m 12'7 x 10'11
Bedroom 4: 3.19m x 3.32m 10'6 x 10'11
Total Floor Area 160m2 or 1722 square feet
Kitchens - - Large 'shaker' style kitchen/diner with wood burning stove and oak oiled worktops and floor.
- State of the art Zanussi and Bosch appliances.
Bathroom/ En-Suites & Wc - - Carron Quantum single ended 1800 x 800 extra large bath
- Vitra bathroom furniture
- Polished chrome curved ladder style thermostatically controlled 'dual fuel' heated towel rail
- Large bevel-edged inset mirrors with demister pads and shaver socket over basins
Electrical Fittings - - Television points (terrestrial & satellite) to kitchen/diner, living room, study and all bedrooms
Heating & Services - - Heating and hot water from Valliant high efficiency condensing boiler with 7 years guarantee
- Stainless steel hot water storage cylinder providing mains pressure hot water with remainder of 25 year guarantee
- Nibe Contura 510 wood burning stove with twin wall insulated flue
- Vent-axia whole house mechanical ventilation with heat recovery for consistently good air quality without wasting heat
Interior Finishes - - 16' long fitted wardrobes to master bedroom including hang rails & drawers.
- Loft ladder to half boarded loft
Security/Safety - - Private shared drive controlled by secure entry gate
- Intruder alarm with panic button in master bedroom and control panel in hall. PIR's fitted in most rooms
- Fire safety; mains fire alarm and sprinkler system fitted throughout
Peace Of Mind - - All houses benefit from remaining 12 year building warranty by BLP (2014)
- High levels of insulation and air tightness combined with triple glazed composite windows to minimise bill and CO2 emissions
- Low maintenance external finishes with remaining10 year manufacturer's warranty (2014)
Exterior - - 2 allocated parking spaces
- 100 gallon oak barrel water butt
- West facing living room opening onto red brick patio, overlooking fields
- Automated entry gate with key fob activation
You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owner's express prior written consent. The website owner's copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1EPC 2
Windmill Close, Meopham
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Meopham Station1.7 miles
- Sole Street Station2.0 miles
- Longfield Station3.3 miles
About the agent
As a long established independent agent, Kings are able to offer a comprehensive marketing package combining traditional methods with technological advances within the industry.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Disclaimer - Property reference 30525858. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Kings Estate Agents, Meopham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.