Armley Grange View, Armley, Leeds
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- 3 Bed Semi-Detached House
- Unfurnished, Deposit £865.00
- Freshly Painted Throughout
- New Carpets To Bedrooms & Stairs
- Security Alarm, Separate Dining Rm
- Driveway & Garage
- No Pets/Students/Smokers
- Available To Rent Mid May
Offered unfurnished, the property would suit a professional couple or small family. With gas central heating and PVCu double glazing the property briefly comprises: welcoming entrance hallway, lounge, dining room, kitchen with electric oven, gas hob & fridge. To the first floor is a central landing, 2 spacious double bedrooms, a single bedroom & bathroom/WC with four piece suite.
Externally to the front there is a lawned garden, to the side is a driveway leading to a garage and to the rear is an enclosed garden.
Call now to register to view!
1. Students 2. Pets 3. Smokers 4. LOFT 5. Three unrelated adults or more.
Council Tax Band
We are informed that the property is in Council Tax Band 'C'. Further information is available from Leeds City Council.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Rating Graph
Armley Grange View, Armley, Leeds
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Headingley Station1.2 miles
- Burley Park Station1.3 miles
- Bramley Station1.5 miles
About the agent
Lettings and Property management across Leeds. A dedicated team of professionals, providing a lettings service to suit each individual client's needs, from a let only service to a full comprehensive property management service. All the properties in Morley's largest property showroom are proactively marketed through 15 other branches across Leeds and Wakefield.Our History
We have worked through both booming and challenging mark
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference MTL110381_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manning Stainton, Morley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.