Frognal Lane, Hampstead, London, NW3
- Reception room
- Dining room
- 6 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- Guest cloakroom
- Storage room, plant room & cellar
- Potential for reconfiguration (STPP)
- Access to a c.3 acre communal garden (subscription)
- Off-street parking for three to four cars
- EPC Rating = E
A rarely available imposing detached house, for sale for the first time in 15 years, and one of only 3 of its type still modelled as a single dwelling. This substantial period residence, which has accommodation over four floors, measures in excess of 4,500 sq.ft. with fantastic volumes throughout. The large and plentiful windows allow natural light to flood in, and the property also offers flexible living accommodation. There are a wealth of stunning original features throughout, a south facing garden, which in turn leads onto a c.3 acre private garden, the use of which is available on payment of an annual subscription – a wonderful private oasis for families to enjoy and for children to play in a secure place. There is off street parking for 3-4 cars to the front of the house, and also potential to redevelop the lower ground floor, subject to relevant planning consents of course. We have commissioned a local architectural firm to draw a suggested sketch of what may be possible, and this is available on request from our offices.
An internal inspection to fully appreciate the potential and sheer enormity of this fine home, is in our opinion, imperative.
Note: some fixtures and fittings are not included.
Frognal Lane is a leafy residential road that runs between Frognal and Finchley Road. It offers access to the many shops, cafes and boutiques of Hampstead along with the transport links and amenities of Finchley Road and West Hampstead.
Transport links include: Northern Line (Hampstead) approx: 0.5 miles. Jubilee & Metropolitan lines (Finchley Road) approx: 0.6 miles. London Overground Line (Finchley Road & Frognal) approx: 0.4 miles. West Hampstead City Thameslink 0.5 miles.
Square Footage: 4,526 sq ft
Frognal Lane, Hampstead, London, NW3
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Finchley Road & Frognal Station0.3 miles
- Hampstead Station0.4 miles
- West Hampstead Thameslink Station0.5 miles
About the agent
With over 160 years of experience, over 600 offices globally - including 130 in the UK, and thousands of potential buyers and tenants on our database, we'll make sure your property gets in front of the right people. And once you’ve sold your property, we’re here to help you move on to the next stage of your journey.
Whether buying or renting a house, flat, country estate or waterside property, our experts make it their busin
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference HAH200213. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills, Hampstead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.