Off William Larkin Way, Colton, Leeds, LS15 8AD
- 3 luxury bedrooms
- Open plan kitchen/dining room
- Traditional exterior
- Separate lounge
- Ensuite to main bedroom
- Prime plots available
- Safe Neighbourhood
From the impressive wood cladding that enhances the roofline to the decorative door cornice that adds elegance to the entrance, The Warwick has an authentic aura that underlines the sense of quality and craftsmanship that is evident throughout.
Yet practicality will also be at the heart of your charming new three bedroom house. Large, open plan interiors make spending time together a pleasure, while the separate lounge and three generously sized bedrooms are also perfect for those moments of relaxation.
The décor is the utmost in contemporary design, allowing you to enjoy the lifestyle that you have always dreamed. With all of the useful amenities you could want or need, The Warwick is truly a home for the modern family.
About the DevelopmentThorpe Park is one of the most exciting new developments in Leeds for many years, bringing a brand new commercial, residential and leisure community to the east of the city, just off the M1. The new development will include shops and restaurants, a state of the art luxury cinema and 140 acres of parkland to explore and enjoy, and will ultimately have its own railway station, further enhancing the exceptional commuter links. Add in outstanding local schools at all age levels, plus top local leisure attractions, and you have the perfect place for you and your family.
The Avenue at Thorpe park will offer a range of exceptional two, three and four-bedroom homes near Leeds from our award winning Heritage Collection. With so much to offer, these new homes are sure to prove exceptionally popular, so register today to make sure you are first in the queue for the pick of the plots when they are released. House to sell? Redrow can get you moving with Help to Sell, a great way to make moving home simpler. For an easier way to move, talk to a Redrow Sales Consultant today about how Help to Sell can get you moving.
Off William Larkin Way, Colton, Leeds, LS15 8AD
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Cross Gates Station1.2 miles
- Garforth Station1.7 miles
- East Garforth Station2.2 miles
About the development
The Avenue at Thorpe Park
- 3 & 4 bedroom homes
- Awarded 5* HBF 2021 status
- One of the most exciting new developments in Leeds for many years
- Design your new Redrow home with My Redrow
- Find out more about our Energy Efficiency homes
- Sales Office and Show Homes open 7 days a week 10am to 5:30pm
Established more than 40 years, Redrow is one of the country’s largest and most respected housebuilders, with a reputation for quality and innovation. With developments across England and Wales and a strong emphasis on high quality family housing, Redrow is equally at home building small, exclusive developments in prime locations as large-scale regeneration projects featuring homes, office space, shops and community and leisure facilities.
Redrow builds homes for everyone; from starter
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 2a4a7d75-5c9f-44c4-8d50-deab38fc9989-202_3_30_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Redrow Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.