Middle Brooks, Street
- An attractive Blue Lias stone fronted town house
- Well-proportioned accommodation providing three/four bedrooms, bathroom or cloakroom on each floor
- Affording flexible accommodation positioned over three floors
- Enjoying a south-west facing garden, parking and garage
- Built just 10 years ago and occupying a convenient position close to a shop, bus stop and countryside walks
- Available with no onward chain and vacant possession
The light and spacious accommodation provides flexible living situated over three floors, well maintained and well presented. Leading from the front elevation you arrive in the hall, where stairs ascend to the first floor and a door opens into the kitchen. Tastefully appointed with walnut effect base, wall and drawer units and contrasting work surfaces. Built in appliance include a dishwasher, fridge/freezer, oven, gas hob and washing machine. Continuing past a large under-stair storage cupboard and cloakroom you enter the lounge/diner featuring French doors onto the garden.
To the first floor there two double bedrooms, one currently used a second reception room and a family bathroom. Stylishly appointed with a white suite and attractive tiling comprising a panelled bath with shower over, wash basin and WC.
On the second floor there are two bedrooms, the principle bedroom suite enjoys the advantage of built in wardrobes and large ensuite shower.
Street is a small but thriving town situated in mid Somerset and within commuting distance of Taunton, Yeovil, Bath and Bristol each being 26, 16, 33 and 33 miles distant. Popular local centres include the Cathedral City of Wells and historic Glastonbury with a picturesque Abbey and famous Tor set high above the town. Street provides an excellent choice of shopping facilities, a choice of pubs and eating places, Crispin Secondary School, Strode College, Millfield School, Strode Theatre, indoor and open air swimming pools and the Victoria Sports Club.
From the High Street turn right into Leigh Road passing the Library on the left. On reaching the 'T' junction, turn right into Middle Leigh and then first left into Ivythorn Road. Continue into Overleigh and as the road bears sharp left, turn right into Walnut Terrace.
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEnergy Perform...
Middle Brooks, Street
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Castle Cary Station9.5 miles
About the agent
The company was originally founded in 1991 and Holland & Odam is now the leading independent estate agency in mid Somerset. We offer a comprehensive property service including sales, lettings and financial services.
We have always been committed to providing our customers with high-quality, independent advice based on outstanding local knowledge, commitment and professional expertise.
You'll find that our business is built on traditional values of loyalty and honesty, supported by
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 9761860. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by holland & odam, Street. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.