Forest Way, Loughton, IG10
- Two Bedroom Character Cottage
- Master Bedroom With Walk-In Wardrobe
- Two Reception Rooms
- 14ft Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Stunning Bathroom Suite with Underfloor Heating
- Guest Cloakroom
- South Facing Rear Garden
- Staples Road Primary School Catchment
- Conservation Area
- Close To Station, Shops and Forest
Set in the conservation area, next to Epping Forest, lies this stunning character cottage which has been modernised by the current owners to create a stylish and well laid out home. The contemporary bathroom suite has a beautiful freestanding bath, a spacious walk-in shower and underfloor heating, while also having views over the forest. There are two reception rooms; a modern 14ft kitchen/breakfast room, also with underfloor heating; a guest cloakroom; and a walk-in wardrobe to the master bedroom. Located within walking distance of the Central Line station, High Road shops and the catchment for Staples Road Primary School.
11' 9" x 10' 4" (3.58m x 3.15m) Bay window to front aspect. Wood flooring. Fitted cupboard and shelves. Victorian radiators. Ceiling light point.
14' 7" x 11' 9" (4.45m x 3.58m) Fitted cupboard and shelves. Wood flooring. Victorian radiators. Ceiling light point.
14' 7" > 9' 5" x 11' 2" (4.45m x 3.40m) Fitted with wall and base units. Butler sink with mixer tap. Space for range cooker with fitted chimney hood. Integral dishwasher. Space suitable for fridge/freezer, washing machine and tumble dryer. Oak worktops with tiled splashbacks. Skylight windows to side aspect. Tiled flooring. Underfloor heating. Spotlights. French doors to courtyard garden.
5' 6" x 2' 5" (1.68m x 0.74m) Close coupled WC. Wash basin with mixer tap. Tiled flooring. Ceiling light point.
11' 9" x 11' 8" (3.58m x 3.56m) Double glazed window to rear aspect. Fitted wardrobe and walk-in wardrobe. Wood flooring. Victorian radiators. Ceiling light point.
5' 3" x 4' 6" (1.60m x 1.37m) Fitted shelves and hanging rails. Ceiling light point.
10' 9" x 7' 9" (3.28m x 2.36m) Window to front aspect. Fitted wardrobe. Fitted carpet. Victorian radiator. Ceiling light point.
9' 8" x 8' 3" (2.95m x 2.51m) Beautiful suite comprising freestanding roll top bath with mixer tap and shower attachment; a spacious walk-in shower with fixed shower head and glass screen; pedestal wash basin with mixer tap; and a low level WC. Tiled flooring. Underfloor heating. Tall Victorian radiator. Double glazed obscure window to rear aspect. Spotlights.
South facing the garden has been mainly laid with artificial lawn and a small patio. Gated rear access.
Fitted carpet. Ceiling light point.
Eaves storage. Fitted carpet. Spotlight.
Forest Way, Loughton, IG10
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Loughton Station0.8 miles
- Debden Station1.3 miles
- Buckhurst Hill Station1.8 miles
About the agent
Whether you are a first time buyer or an experienced seller, Woodbury Homes is guaranteed to provide you with a new experience that you shall not forget. With an honest approach using the latest technology and good old fashioned values, we believe that this is the most important guide in enabling us to provide you with a very satisfying and happy move.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 20215012. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Woodbury Homes, Loughton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.