Perth Road, Ilford, Essex, IG2
- Walking distance to Gants hill station
- Great catchment area for schools
- Two bedrooms two bathrooms
- Viewing highly recommended
- call our sales department to arrange a viewing
This apartment comes with private underground parking and underground entrance directly to your apartment.
Gabrielle House is a popular apartment building for several reasons. This building is located 0.1m from Gants Hill Station (Central line) and 0.9m from Newbury Park Station (Central line) offering access to and from Central London quick, reliable and convenient. Gants Hill is also home to several central Ilford bus routes and has tones of local amenities and award-winning restaurants.
For growing families, there is the benefit of being in the catchment of some of the area's best schools such as Gearies Primary only 0.3m from the apartment and a school which has consistently achieved an Outstanding Ofsted report.
If you would like to view this property please contact Aaron Holmes today to arrange a viewing.
Perth Road, Ilford, Essex, IG2
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Gants Hill Station0.1 miles
- Newbury Park Station0.9 miles
- Redbridge Station1.0 miles
About the agent
Aaron- Holmes is an independent Estate Agency with over 15 years of experience in Selling, Renting and Managing properties. We have extensive knowledge and contacts in all areas of East London and Essex.
We pride ourselves in making sure our Vendors receive a tailored made service which is second to none.
We provide frank and honest advice to both parties, and make sure that the transactions go smoothly. Moving can be quite stressful and we endeavour to make it as stress-free as
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference PP661. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Aaron Holmes, Essex & East London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.