Town Street, Earlsheaton, Dewsbury
- *** PRICE 220,000 ***
- Five Bedroom End Town House
- 13ft Lounge & 15ft Kitchen Diner
- Integral Garage & Driveway
PRICE 220,000 Situated in the ever popular area of Earlsheaton is this well presented presented extended five bedroom end town house property. with a 13ft lounge, 15ft kitchen diner, porch/utility room with under floor heating, five bedrooms, modern family bathroom, driveway for mult
***PRICE 220,000*** Situated in the ever popular area of Earlsheaton is this well presented presented extended five bedroom end town house property. Benefiting from a 13ft lounge, 15ft kitchen diner, 14ft conservatory, porch/utility room with under floor heating. Five bedrooms to the first floor as well as the modern family bathroom. Externally the property has a driveway for multiple vehicles leading to the integral garage with electric door and to round it all off there is a well- tended rear garden perfect for entertaining. Close to all local amenities and schooling, whilst the motorway networks are just a short drive away for those wishing to travel further afield. If you are looking for a property that, in our opinion, you can just turn the key and move in!
Entrance Porch/ Utility
Upvc double glazed door to front. Plumbing for washing machine, under floor heating and perfect for storage.
Kitchen 15' 5" x 10' 4" ( 4.70m x 3.15m )
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units. 1 & 1/2 bowl sink with drainer, work surfaces and splash back tiling. Electric oven, gas hob and cupboard cooker hood. Fridge and freezer. Wall mounted central boiler, under stairs storage and gas central heating radiator. Double glazed Upvc window to side and double glazed Upvc window into porch.
Lounge 13' 7" x 12' 1" ( 4.14m x 3.68m )
Double glazed Upvc conservatory doors leading to conservatory. Electric fire with wooden surround inlay and hearth. Gas central heating radiator, telephone and TV points. Coving to ceiling.
Conservatory 14' x 8' 11" ( 4.27m x 2.72m )
Of Upvc construction. Tile flooring and wall mounted electric heater.
Bedroom One 15' 4" MAX x 8' 8" MAX ( 4.67m MAX x 2.64m MAX )
Double glazed Upvc window to rear. Gas central heating radiator and air conditioning unit.
Bedroom Two 11' 7" MAX x 8' 1" MAX ( 3.53m MAX x 2.46m MAX )
Double glazed Upvc window to front. Fitted wardrobes, gas central heating radiator and coving to ceiling.
Bedroom Three 9' 8" x 6' 7" ( 2.95m x 2.01m )
Double glazed Upvc window to rear. Coving to ceiling and gas central heating radiator.
Bedroom Four 6' 8" x 8' 5" ( 2.03m x 2.57m )
Double glazed Upvc window to rear. Gas central heating radiator and coving to ceiling.
Double glazed Upvc window to rear. Gas central heating radiator and spotlights to ceiling.
Double glazed Upvc window to side. Gas central heating radiator. Bath with mixer tap with wall mounted shower over. Vanity wash hand basin, low level flush WC and part tiled. Coving to ceiling.
To the front and side of the property there is a paved driveway leading to the integral garage. The integral garage has an electric up and over door. Perfect for storage. To the rear the garden there is a patio area and lawned area.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Town Street, Earlsheaton, Dewsbury
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Dewsbury Station0.9 miles
- Batley Station1.7 miles
- Ravensthorpe Station1.9 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Dewsbury William H Brown office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact William H Brown has been trading since 1890, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose William H Brown as your estate agent…
>> Your local William H Brown team in Dewsbury
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your local exp
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference DWS114300. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Dewsbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.