Garrison Close, Hounslow, TW4
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Part furnished
- EPC Rating C
- Terraced House
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Lovely Residential Road
- Easily Maintained Rear Garden
- Off Street Parking
- 41ft Rear Garden
Lovely family home tucked away in a residential road within close proximity to local schools. The house itself has a well maintained 41ft rear garden with a large storage shed leading off of a family reception room. Upstairs offers two double bedrooms and a family bathroom. Added benefit of off street parking.
Located on the Hounslow Heath development.
Ideal for a small family or couple
Reception Room 13' 5" x 12' 10" (4.09m x 3.91m )
Kitchen 10' 6" x 6' 5" (3.2m x 1.96m )
Bedroom 1 10' 0" x 9' 7" (3.05m x 2.92m )
Bedroom 2 11' 3" x 7' 10" (3.43m x 2.39m )
Family Bathroom 8' 1" x 4' 10" (2.46m x 1.47m )
Rear Garden 41' 0" x 14' 0" (12.5m x 4.27m )
BrochuresFull Property Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Garrison Close, Hounslow, TW4
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Hounslow Station0.7 miles
- Hounslow Central Station0.9 miles
- Hounslow West Station1.0 miles
About the agent
Based in the commuter town of Whitton & located on the High Street, YOUR MOVE estate agency is here to provide residential sales, lettings and mortgage services to the town and surrounding areas. The office is situated on a corner plot in the centre of the town. The area has a number of attractive 1930s residences, the semi-detached and detached houses make ideal family homes for those who want to remain close to London but have that extra space. If you are interested in buying or letting a h
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 177529009813_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Your Move, Whitton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.