Yoxford, Nr Heritage Coast, Suffolk
Anticipated completion date of end of June 2021.
Location The property will be found within the Parish of Yoxford, a short distance to the east of the main village centre. Yoxford is a highly desirable village with a village store, an assortment of antique shops and galleries, a primary school, tennis, bowls and cricket clubs, two pubs, cafés and restaurants and the Satis House restaurant/hotel.
The village is located adjacent to the A12 trunk road giving it easy access to the north and south of the county, as well as the nearby market town of Saxmundham, just 4½ miles to the south, which provides a good selection of amenities, including Waitrose and Tesco supermarkets, banks, doctors surgery, chemist, ironmongers and dry cleaners.
The Heritage Coast is nearby with the popular coastal resorts of Aldeburgh, Dunwich, Southwold and Walberswick, and the pretty villages of Westleton and Snape, the latter being home to Aldeburgh Music. The internationally renowned RSPB Minsmere, with its fantastic coastal nature reserve is only 6 miles to the east. The nearby railway station at Darsham, provides regular services to Ipswich and onto London Liverpool Street Station.
Description This small, bespoke development of just two properties is being built and finished to high and exacting standards by the well regarded local developer, S.V. Harvey & Son. The external finish, as depicted within the sales particulars will be in a traditional Suffolk vernacular with 'colour through' render on the external elevations under pitched clay pantile roofs with dormer window detail.
The property will be extremely energy efficient, and include traditional timber windows and with heating and hot water provided by an air source heat pump. Heating will be underfloor throughout the ground floor, and radiators on the first floor. Internally, the finish will be to a high standard with a good quality kitchen including a range of integral appliances and a natural stone worktop. The bathrooms and shower rooms will also be fitted with quality branded white sanitary ware. Floor coverings will also be provided throughout, with the entrance halls, kitchens, cloakrooms, bathrooms and en-suites laid with laminate vinyl finishes and the remainder of the property carpeted.
The driveway and gardens will be landscaped with plants and turf to front and rear. Paths and patios will be in natural stone.
Additional land to the rear may be available by separate negotiation.
Plot 2 will be an impressive detached house, with double garage and generous driveway and parking areas. The rear garden makes the most of the stunning view to the rear across pasture and woodland towards the valley of the Minsmere River. The accommodation will extend to approximately 1,685 sq ft (157 sqm) and comprise an entrance hall, open plan kitchen and dining room, sitting room with fireplace containing a woodburning stove, study, utility and cloakroom on the ground floor. On the first floor there will be a galleried landing area including a small workspace/study area, master bedroom with en-suite shower room, three further double bedrooms and family bathroom.
The anticipated build completion date for Plot 2 is the end of June 2021.
Room Sizes Sitting Room: 20'6 x 14'8 (6.25m x 4.49m)
Kitchen/Dining Room: 29'11 x 9'10 (9.13m x 3.01)
Study: 10'1 x 8'11 (3.08m x 2.73m)
Bedroom 1: 14'11 x 10'11 (4.56m x 3.32m)
En-suite Shower: 11' 4 x 3' (3.47m x 0.91m)
Bathroom: 11'4 x 6' 8 (3.47m x 2.03m) max L-shaped
Bedroom 2: 10'11 x 9'9 (3.33m x 2.98m)
Bedroom 3: 13'3 x 8'9 (4.06m x 2.69m)
Bedroom 4: 11'3 x 8'9 (3.43m x 2.69m)
Please note all measurements are approximate only and taken during the course of construction where plaster and finish were not applied to some of the walls. These are therefore subject to change during the build process.
Specification - Fully fitted designer kitchens with branded integral appliances and natural stone worktop
- Energy efficient air source heat pump serving underfloor heating to ground floor and traditional radiators to the first floor
- Contemporary oak finished doors with brushed steel furniture
- Painted staircase with oak handrail details
- Flooring throughout
- Generous tiling to bathroom suites (Porcelanosa)
- Automated garage doors
- Landscaped front gardens and turf to rear
- Impressive countryside views to rear
- Shingled driveways
- Paved patios and pathways in natural stone
- Fibre Broadband to the property
- 6 year RICS structural warranty
Viewing Strictly by appointment with the agent. No more than two related viewers will be admitted to the property and assurances must be provided that neither party has Covid-19 symptoms. Viewers must bring with them appropriate PPE (mask) and sanitise accordingly.
Services Mains water and electricity. Private drainage system. Electric air source heat pumps providing hot water and central heating.
Council Tax To be assessed.
EPC Rating Predicted Energy Assessment is Energy Efficiency Rating Band B (84) and Environmental Impact (CO ) rating Band B (86)
Reservation A reservation deposit of £1,000 will be required. For further conditions on the reservation agreement please speak to the selling agent.
Local Authority East Suffolk Council; East Suffolk House, Station Road, Melton, Woodbridge, Suffolk IP12 1RT; Tel:
NOTE 1. Drawings reproduced by kind permission of Anglia Design, 11 Charing Cross, Norwich NR2 4AX; Tel: ; email:
2. Please note all measurements are approximate and subject to change during the build process.
3. Please note the following may affect properties in East Suffolk. Proposals exist to build new park & ride sites, lorry parks and railway lines and make road improvements to service the proposed new Sizewell C power station. Whilst no decisions have been made on the exact location or details of these facilities or improvements, public consultation has recently been completed to obtain local opinion. Further information can be found in the consultation document http://sizewell.edfenergyconsultation.info or Clarke & Simpson will be pleased to email you a copy.
4. These particulars are produced in good faith, are set out as a general guide only and do not constitute any part of a contract. No responsibility can be accepted for any expenses incurred by intending purchasers or lessees in inspecting properties which have been sold, let or withdrawn. Interested parties should rely on their own/their surveyors investigations as to the construction type of the property and its condition. No warranty can be given for any of the services or equipment at the property and no tests have been carried out to ensure that heating, electrical or plumbing systems and equipment are fully operational. Any distances, room aspects and measurements which are given are approximate only. Any plans are indicative only and may not be the same as the transfer plan/s. No guarantee can be given that any planning permissions or listed building contents or building regulations have been applied for or approved. The agents have not been made aware of any covenants or restrictions that may impact the property, unless stated otherwise
5. Under Money Laundering, Terrorist Financing and Transfer of Funds (Information on the Payer) Regulations 2017 we, as Estate Agents, are required to obtain identification from buyers in the form of the photo page of your passport or a photo driving licence. The document must be in date. In addition, we need proof of address in the form of a utility bill with the name and address of the buyer. This must not be more than three months old. We are also under obligation to check where the purchase funds are coming from.
Yoxford, Nr Heritage Coast, Suffolk
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Darsham Station0.8 miles
- Saxmundham Station3.5 miles
About the agent
Clarke & Simpson is an independent firm of Chartered Surveyors dealing in rural property matters including estate agency, residential lettings, farm and land sales, professional valuations, estate management, auctioneering and architectural work. With a team of over thirty working from our office in the medieval town of Framlingham, we pride ourselves on our wealth of experience and knowledge and do our very best to a offer a completely dedicated, personal and
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 100098009177. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Clarke & Simpson, Framlingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.