Fedden Village, Nore Road, Portishead
- Stunning Sea Views
- One Double Bedroom
- Open Plan Living Area
- Modern Shower Room
- Original Features
- No Onward Chain
- Light And Airy
- Fantastic Communal Facilities
- Swimming Pool, Gym And Tennis Courts
- Historic Grand Building
Grand entrance hallway with lift or stairs access to the second floor.
2.49m (8' 2") x 2.07m (6' 10")
Door to front, storage cupboard, electric heater, doors to all accommodation.
OPEN PLAN LIVING AREA
8.11m (26' 7") x 4.03m (13' 3")
Two original sash windows to rear with stunning sea views, electric fire, spotlights, television point.
Modern kitchen with a range of wall and base units, inset one and a half sink with mixer taps over, AEG induction hob, electric oven under, AEG extractor over, breakfast bar, integrated washing machine, integrated dishwasher, integrated fridge/freezer, extractor.
5.50m (18' 1") x 3.49m (11' 5")
Two sash windows to rear with stunning views, electric heater, space for wall length wardrobes.
2.36m (7' 9") x 1.89m (6' 2")
Walk in shower cubicle, low level WC, wash hand basin, airing cupboard, tiled walls, extractor.
One allocated parking space.
HISTORY AND COMMUNAL AREAS
Fedden Village was originally constructed in 1906 as a Nautical School and was converted into a luxurious residential complex in the 1980's. Suiting both retired couples and young professionals, Fedden Village offers residents the chance to swim in the outside heated pool, workout in the gym, play a game of tennis or just take a stroll through the grounds and woodlands to the National Trust coastal path; enjoying the delightful views of the Severn Estuary en route. The complex also includes a snooker room, lounge areas and sauna, which provides a relaxed lifestyle all on your door step. Surrounded by 22 acres Fedden Village borders the Bristol Channel and comprises beautiful woodland and grassland, surrounded on Nore Road by a perimeter fence and mature hedging. Within the grounds are three tennis courts, an outdoor heated swimming pool .
Fedden Village, Nore Road, Portishead
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Avonmouth Station4.5 miles
- Nailsea & Backwell Station4.9 miles
- St. Andrews Road Station4.9 miles
About the agent
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference PHSAL223376. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hunters, Portishead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.