Bruce Close, Haywards Heath
- PLEASE WATCH THE VIDEO
- 4 bedroom house in cul-de-sac location
- Enormous top floor main bedroom with en-suite shower room - 3 good sized first floor bedrooms
- Lounge with plantation shutters & open fireplace
- Family sized kitchen/breakfast room & conservatory
- Easy walk to several schools & hospital - Warden Park Secondary Academy catchment area
- 10 mins walk to the town centre - 20 mins walk to the railway station
- Front garden could be sacrificed for additional parking
- L-shaped easy to maintain rear garden
- EPC: C Council Tax Band: D
PLEASE WATCH THE VIDEO
An extended 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom semi-detached house tucked away in a cul-de-sac on the southern side of town within a short walk of the town centre, several schools and 20 mins to the railway station. The present owners bought the property about 20 years ago and have carried out several improvements including a fantastic loft conversion to create an enormous main bedroom, opening up the kitchen and dining room, the addition of a conservatory with glass roof and more recently they've had the rear garden laid to timber decking for ease of maintenance. The accommodation spans 3 floors offering flexibility with four good size bedrooms on the upper floors, a living room with open fireplace and plantation shutters, a good size kitchen/breakfast room and a conservatory. Outside: there is a shared driveway and a front garden which could be sacrificed for additional parking if required. The rear garden has been laid to timber decking for ease of maintenance with a covered bar area and a large timber summerhouse which could be used as an occasional office or small gym if required.
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEnergy Perform...
Bruce Close, Haywards Heath
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Haywards Heath Station0.9 miles
- Wivelsfield Station2.1 miles
- Burgess Hill Station2.9 miles
About the agent
17 offices across Sussex and into Surrey
With an impressive 17 eye catching offices across Sussex and into Surrey, no other independent agent in the area has the reach that we do.
And because we have been selling property in the area since 1947, it is very likely that we will have sold a property very similar to yours, very close by. Possibly even your property!
This gives us huge experience to draw on, not to mention a vast pool of potential
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 1115141. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Mansell McTaggart, Haywards Heath. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.