St. Josephs Close, Blackpool, FY3
- 5 Large Double Bedrooms (En-suite to master)
- Open plan living with newly Built outside lodge/annexe
- rear and side gardens
- Integral garage + driveway parking for Up to 5 cars
- Beautiful Bespoke fitted Kitchen with Large centre island and breakfast bar
- Sought after location
- Cul-de-sac location
Close to a number of local amenities including accredited primary/secondary schools, parks, shops, supermarkets golf clubs and has easy access into Blackpool center and the M55 motorway network.
- Bright and spacious entrance hall which features a bespoke oak staircase with under stairs storage cupboard
- Downstairs WC
- Lounge Bright and modern which features a gas fireplace and bay window
- A large integral garage that can be accessed from a utility room.
Kitchen dining living space - extremely large 20ft x 40ft open living space which features a handmade bespoke kitchen with plenty of storage units, granite worktops, range cooker with concealed extractor hood fan, large butler sink, fitted wine cooler, integrated microwave, integrated dishwasher, large centre island with breakfast bar
Dining area and living space that features a wood-burning stove and bi-fold doors which lead on to the rear garden.
Utility room - space for washer and dryer, kitchen with sink, wall units and base units with also a free-standing fridge and hanging wooden kitchen maiden. Access to side garden and garage.
Following through from the open plan kitchen living area is a small office space that is connected to a large study room with patio doors that lead onto the rear garden.
Bedroom one - very spacious large double room with en-suite bathroom with shower. Fitted wardrobes with small walk-in closet.
Bedroom two - large double bedroom, newly fitted modern oak flooring, features beautiful coving and ceiling rose, with beautiful views of garden and golf course.
Bedroom three - large double bedroom with fitted wardrobes
Bedroom four - large double bedroom Bedroom five - large double bedroom
Main bathroom - spacious bathroom with a free-standing claw feet single-ended clipper bath, bidet, WC and full pedestal basin sink.
Full-length attic with lots of storage space with pull-down ladder which can be accessed from the upstairs hall.
Front garden with grass area and flower bed.
Newly extended block paved driveway which provides off-road parking for up to 5 cars.
Access to integral Garage with recently updated remote powered up and over door.
Rear - South facing large enclosed garden. Patio area, two grass areas, vegetable plot, greenhouse, lodge annexe, wooden gazebo.
Newly built Lodge annexe- stunning wooden beamed annexe, with full-length bi-fold doors, vaulted ceilings, one bedroom and shower room with storage space, grey carpet fitted throughout.
Wooden gazebo - bespoke wooden gazebo, with lots of seating area and cushions, artificial grass laid out, with surrounding outside lighting.
Side garden - spacious side garden, with outdoor shed.
St. Josephs Close, Blackpool, FY3
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Blackpool North Station0.8 miles
- Layton Station1.1 miles
- Blackpool South Station1.6 miles
About the agent
Strike is changing what it means to be an estate agent. For too long, selling your home has meant high fees and pointless jargon. So we’re turning the industry on its head. We’re making selling simple, transparent, and free.
We’re giving customers that you’re-in-the-boss feeling, that confirm-a-viewing-in-a-tap feeling, and that sell-your-home-for-free feeling.
We offer a full estate agency service for free. By combining technology and local expertise, we’ve
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference HSS159669. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Strike, Nationwide. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.