Cheney Manor Road, Swindon
- Two Double Bedroom Detached Property
- Recently Re-Furbished to a High Standard
- Gas Central Heating.
- uPVC Double Glazed Windows and Doors
- Large Lounge and Kitchen / Diner
- Large Enclosed Rear Garden with Side Access
- Off Road Parking to The Front
- Close to Local Shops, Schools and Bus Routes
- Easy Access to Swindon Town Centre, Outlet Centre and Railway Station.
Front Of Property - Driveway parking for one car plus additional parking to the side, path to front door and gated access to rear garden.
Entrance Hall - uPVC entrance door, laminate floor, doors to lounge, kitchen, bathroom and kitchen..
Lounge - 5.54m in to bay x 2.79m (18'2" in to bay x 9'2") - Box bay with uPVC window, radiator, laminate floor.
Kitchen / Diner - 3.81m x 2.82m (12'6" x 9'3") - Large uPVC picture window to rear aspect plus uPVC window to side aspect. A newly fitted modern kitchen with a selection of gloss grey units at both eye and base level, matching work top and part tiled walls, integrated Smeg electric hob with oven under and extractor over, stainless steel splash back, stainless steel one and half bowl sink unit with mixer tap over, space and plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge / freezer, wall mounted Ideal combi boiler, uPVC door to garden, laminate floor.
Bathroom - 2.06m x 1.75m (6'9" x 5'9") - uPVC opaque window to side aspect. A newly fitted modern white bathroom suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap and shower attachment , shower curtain, low level WC, pedestal wash basin, heated towel rail, matching part tiled walls, laminate floor.
Bedroom One - 4.27m into bay x 2.84m (14' into bay x 9'4") - Box bay with uPVC windows, fitted blinds, radiator, new carpets.
Bedroom Two - 3.66m x 2.84m (12' x 9'4") - uPVC window to front aspect, radiator, new carpets.
Rear Garden - A large enclosed rear garden mainly laid to lawn, brick built storage shed, a selection of small trees and bushes, private with gate to side access
Swindon Homes are pleased to offer FOR SALE with NO ONWARD CHAIN this recently, totally re-furbished, two double bedroom, detached BUNGALOW situated in the residential area of Cheney Manor, Swindon. The accommodation comprises ; entrance hall, lounge, kitchen / diner, bathroom and two double bedrooms. Further benefits include new gas central heating system, uPVC windows and doors, large enclosed private rear garden with side entrance plus parking for one to two cars to the front . The property is close to local shops, schools and bus routes with easy access to Swindon Town centre , Outlet Centre and Station.
BrochuresBrochureCheney Manor Road, Swindon
Energy Performance CertificatesEE Rating
Cheney Manor Road, Swindon
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Swindon Station1.2 miles
About the agent
Swindon Homes, Swindon
Suite 16, Anchor Business Park, Frankland Road, Blagrove, Swindon, Wilts. SN5 8YZ
Swindon Homes Direct is an independent company made up of dedicated and highly motivated sales professionals specialising in the sale of residential property in Swindon and have a vast register of Houses, Flats and Bungalows ranging from £40,000 - £600,000.
With a very strong emphasis on teamwork, Swindon Homes Direct is led by the 2 partners, Simon Rosser and Nathan Morse, both of which have a day to day hands on approach to making the company successful. Experienced sales staff also
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30528965. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Swindon Homes, Swindon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.