Malden Road, New Malden, KT3
- CHAIN FREE
- Detached Family Home
- Outstanding School Catchments
- Multiple Transport Links
- Off Street Parking For Numerous Cars
- Potential To Extend (STPP)
- Short Walk To Local Green Spaces
- Five Bedrooms
As you enter the property you are greeted by a grand entrance hallway that leads you through the ground floor of the property which has three interlinked rooms, two reception rooms and a rear dining room. Off the dining room there is a double bedroom (currently used as a home office) with en-suite. The kitchen of the property has all the built-in appliances and utilities that any family would require and there is a further separate toilet downstairs.
Upstairs the property has four substantial double bedrooms along with a fully equipped family bathroom with a shower over the bath and a separate toilet room. The loft of the property could be extended to offer even more space if required subject to the necessary planning applications. There is also potential to extend out to the rear and the side of the property if desired.
Further benefits include proximity to transportation links with New Malden, Worcester Park and Malden Manor Stations all within close walking distance and offering direct access to London Waterloo in approximately 20-25 minutes. There is a useable garage which also could be converted for extra downstairs living space if needed. There is a driveway for multiple cars and the property is advertised chain free.
Viewings are highly recommended and can be accommodated seven days a week including Bank Holidays.
Energy Performance CertificatesEnergy Perform...
Malden Road, New Malden, KT3
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Malden Manor Station0.5 miles
- Worcester Park Station0.7 miles
- Motspur Park Station0.7 miles
About the agent
At Laurels we are determined to redefine estate agency in London & The Home Counties. Our pillars "Premium, Progressive, Personal" encompass our team, our logo and our approach to the life-changing moments that we are proud to shape and be a part of.
Having successfully opened multiple 'super-hubs' spread across London which combine our specialist local knowledge and award-winning service with ultra-modern and premium techniques we have started to redefine estate agency and we don't int
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10810216. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Laurels, South West London and Surrey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.