High Street, Burton Latimer, Kettering
- Residential & Commercial Development
- Rarely Available Proposition
- Freehold Included With The Acquisition
- Four Residential & Two Commercial Units
- Gated Allocated Parking Facilities
- Currently Achieving Circa £65,000 per annum
- Bustling High Street Location
- Viewing Strictly By Appointment Only
Situated on the bustling High Street of Burton Latimer is this development of both residential and commercial units for sale. Combined, the development is generating circa £65,000 per annum and the whole development is fully tenanted (accurate as of 29/03/21). Viewing strictly via Pattison Lane.
Situated on the bustling High Street of Burton Latimer is this development of both residential and commercial units for sale. Combined, the development is generating circa £65,000 per annum and the whole development is fully tenanted (accurate as of 29/03/2021). Viewing strictly via Pattison Lane.
In further detail this modern complex of properties includes 2 ground floor commercial units, both with prominent High Street frontages, (one coffee outlet and one sales office).
Above the two commercial units are 2 two bedroom maisonettes and 2 three bedroom maisonettes, all of which offer very spacious accommodation and gated secure parking.
Coffee Outlet £10,000 per annum plus VAT
Sales Office £17,500 per annum plus VAT
Two Bedroom Maisonette x 2 - £750 per month per property.
Three Bedroom Maisonette x 2 - £775 per month per property.
Plus allocated and electrically operated gated parking facility. (Freehold)
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
High Street, Burton Latimer, Kettering
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Kettering Station3.0 miles
- Wellingborough Station4.2 miles
About the agent
Whether you are looking to BUY, SELL or LET your property, Pattison Lane pride themselves on providing experienced advice on all aspects of buying and selling properties in Kettering and the surrounding areas.
We are always receiving a high level of demand for properties in Kettering Barton Seagrave, Ise Lodge, Brambleside, Leisure Village, Burton Latimer, Rothwell and Desborough.
Would you like to know the value of your home? Would you like to put your home up for sale? Please c
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference KPL203881. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pattison Lane, Kettering. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.