Herbert Road - BN1 6PB
- Attractive & Well Presented 2 Bedroom Ground Floor Purpose Built Flat
- Situated In This Favoured Residential Area Close Preston Park
- Bright Double Aspect Lounge/Dining Room, Modern Kitchen
- 2 Bedrooms (Both With Fitted Wardrobes), Bathroom With White Suite
- 14'x11' Storage Room Suitable For Use As Home Office
- Entryphone System, Residents Private Car Parking Spaces
- Gas Fired Central Heating, Double Glazed Windows
- * * LONG LEASE & SHARE OF FREEHOLD TITLE * *
Tenure: Share of Freehold
The flat enjoys a bright west facing aspect with accommodation comprising: entrance hall, double aspect lounge/dining room, modern fitted kitchen, 2 bedrooms both with built in wardrobe cupboards, bathroom with white suite, and a separate wc.
Outside there is a large private storage room which is situated directly beneath the flat with light and power and currently being used as an office/work space or alternatively would suit a home gym or for storage of outdoor sports equipment ie. surf boards, bikes etc ...
There are also residents car parking spaces to the rear of block, and the flat also benefits from gas central heating, double glazed windows, security entryphone system and is being sold with a Share of the Freehold Title.
Situated in this highly favoured residential area in this wide tree lined road close to local shopping facilities in Preston Drove and with the popular Fiveways close to hand with its local independent shops, cafes and bars, delivering an excellent range of locally sourced produce. The favoured Balfour, Dorothy Stringer and Varndean schools campus is nearby and both Blakers Park and Preston Park are within easy reach providing their recreational facilities. Preston Park mainline station is nearby providing a commuter service to Gatwick and London and local bus services are available in Surrenden Road and Beaconsfield Villas providing easy access to Brighton city centre and seafront.
All measurements are approximate.
Communal Entrance Hall
With security entryphone system.
4.58 x 3.48 (15'0" x 11'5")
Enjoying a bright double aspect. Wood laminate floor. x2 Radiators. Double glazed window to side. Large double glazed window to front enjoying a bright west facing aspect.
3.47 x 1.98 (11'4" x 6'5")
Fitted with a range of modern units comprising stainless steel single drainer sink unit with mixer tap inset in working surfaces with cupboards below. Fitted integrated dishwasher. Further range of working surfaces/breakfast bar unit with cupboards and drawers below. Space for cooker and fridge/freezer. Tiled splashbacks. Range of additional storage cupboards and matching wall cupboards. Fitted shelving. Wood laminate floor. Wall mounted 'Worcester' gas combi boiler. Spot lighting. Double glazed window to side.
3.53 x 3.02 (11'6" x 9'10")
Built in wardrobe cupboard with hanging and storage space and with additional storage cupboard above. Radiator. Large double glazed window to front enjoying a bright west facing aspect.
3.14 x 2.05 (10'3" x 6'8")
Built in wardrobe cupboard with hanging and storage space and with additional storage cupboard above. Radiator. Wood laminate floor. Double glazed window to rear.
Part tiled walls with white suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap and with fitted shower over. Fitted shower rail and curtain. Wash hand basin with mixer tap. Heated towel rail. Large built in cupboard providing space and plumbing for washing machine and with storage shelving above. Wood laminate floor. Double glazed window to side.
Part tiled walls. Low level wc. Wash hand basin with mono tap. Wood laminate floor. Radiator. Double glazed window to rear.
Large Secure Storage Room/Home Office
4.45 x 3.54 (14'7" x 11'7")
A large storage room with electric lights and power and with x2 double glazed windows to front and side. This useful room is currently being used as a home office being located immediately below the flat and accessed from the communal area. Alternatively this room could be used as a home gym or large storage facility for outdoor sports equipment ie. surf boards, bikes and camping equipment etc ...
Residents Car Parking
A number of communal residents car parking spaces are situated at the rear of the block, on a 1st come 1st served basis.
EPC INFORMATION Full Energy Performance Certificate available on request
APPLIANCES AND SERVICES: The appliances and services mentioned have not been tested therefore we are unable to verify that they are in working order. The buyer is advised to obtain verification from their solicitor or surveyor.
TENURE: We understand from our client that the property is Leasehold and is being sold with a Share of the Freehold Title.
THINKING OF SELLING? For a Free Current Market Appraisal contact either David Whittle or David Coleby or email:
VIEWING: Strictly by appointment only through David & Co 132a Preston Drove, Brighton, East Sussex, BN1 6FJ. Tel: .
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Graph
Herbert Road - BN1 6PB
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Preston Park Station0.4 miles
- London Road (Brighton) Station0.7 miles
- Moulsecoomb Station1.1 miles
About the agent
- David & Co are one of the leading Independent Estate Agents at Fiveways, Brighton offering a wealth of experience in residential sales. The office covers Fiveways, Preston Park, Surrenden, Varndean, Withdean, Hollingdean, Hollingbury, Patcham, Roundhill and Preston Circus areas and specialises in selling all styles of property from flats to large family houses.
You can rest assured that instructing David & Co to sell your home is the
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 15386000. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by David & Co, Brighton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.