Churchill Road, Bicester
- 3 bedrooms
- Office in the garden
- Downstairs toilet
- Refurbished to an excellent standard
- Communal parking to the rear of the property
- Large cupboard under the stairs for storage
This mid-terrace home comprises of a semi-open plan kitchen and living space, creating a spacious yet homely feel to the property. The living room is decorated in neutral tones, allowing the new homeowners to add their own stamp to it should they wish. The large window is a great asset, flooding the space with natural light.
The generously spacious kitchen is well equipped with a range of units, integrated appliances including a double oven and 4 ring hob with extraction. The pop of colour in this space really adds to the character of this charming home.
Upstairs you have a generously sized double bedroom with plush neutral carpets. Again, the large windows aids in filling the space with sunlight! The second bedroom is decorated in a similar tone and style. The family bathroom is in keeping with comprises of a large bath with a shower above, toilet, sink and vanity storage unit.
The front of the property boasts a walled garden with a gated entrance, a long brick path towards the front door and turf either side. The garden features a characterful brick wall and a quaint outside office surrounded by part paving part turf. The perfect outdoor space for family BBQ’s and socalising.
Energy Performance CertificatesEnergy Perform...
Churchill Road, Bicester
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Bicester North Station0.4 miles
- Bicester Town Station0.9 miles
About the agent
The company ethos of IMS is to take all the stress out of the property journey whether you require a mortgage, are buying or selling a property or have a property to let, we are able to do everything under one roof, we offer a high end service with exceptional customer service at high street prices.
IMS have over 10 years' experience and are award winning Independent whole of market mortgage advisors, estate agents, property buying agents and lettings agents covering Oxfordshire, Buckin
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10808327. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by IMS Property Solutions, Bicester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.