Compton Road, Compton, Wolverhampton, West Midlands, WV3
- Extended & Restyled Three Bedroom Two Bathroom Detached Property
- With internal inspection highly recommended and ideal for purchasers requiring a property ready to just move into
- Convenient for the majority of amenities including walking distance of local schools, shops, public transport and of course easy distance of the city centre
- Front Sitting/ Dining Room & Rear Living Room
- Open Plan Breakfast Kitchen with a matching suite of grey units & built in appliances
- Rear Lobby & Utility & Downstairs Shower Room
- Paved Driveway, Double Garage & Additional Screened Gated Off Road Parking
- Mature Fully Stocked Rear Garden
- Tremendous provision exists to further extend the property (Subject to Planning Permission)
- No Upward Chain
With internal inspection highly recommended and ideal for purchasers requiring a property ready to just move into, the gas centrally heated and double glazed interior includes reception porch to entrance hall, front sitting/ dining room, rear living room and open plan breakfast kitchen with a smart suite of matching grey units including built in appliances. The ground floor also includes a useful utility/ rear lobby and modern downstairs shower room. On the first floor there are three double bedrooms and family bathroom with a luxury white suite. At the front of the property is a paved driveway providing off road parking, garage and additional gated parking at side. Although 184 Compton Road enjoys a spacious and well planned living accommodation, tremendous provision exists to further extend the property to create additional bedroom & bathroom accommodation if so required (Subject to Planning Permission). A feature of the property is undoubtedly the mature rear garden which is landscaped providing a most pleasant aspect whilst maintaining the maximum privacy.
Convenient for the majority of amenities including walking distance of local schools, shops, public transport and of course easy distance of the city centre, the accommodation further comprises:
Reception Porch: PVC double glazed door and matching window.
Entrance Hall: Internal glazed door and matching side window, radiator, coved ceiling, wall light points and staircase to first floor.
Front Sitting Room: 12'0'' (3.66m) x 11'11'' (3.64m)
Minster style fire place and decorative surround & gas coal fire, radiator, coved ceiling, wall light points and double glazed bay window to front.
Rear Living Room: 12'0'' (3.66m) x12'11'' (3.93m)
Marble style fire place & hearth with gas coal fire, radiator, wall light points, coved ceiling and double glazed bay window to double doors to rear garden.
Breakfast Kitchen: 17'7'' (5.37m) x 9'4'' (2.85m)
A matching suite of smart coloured units comprising stainless steel single drainer sink unit, a range of cupboards & drawers with laminate worktops, coved suspended wall cupboards, built in double oven, 4-ring gas hob with extractor hood over, dishwasher, fridge & freezer, radiator, tiled splash backs, ceramic tiled flooring and double glazed window to side.
Utility: 10'9'' (3.28m) x 8'8'' (2.64m)
Plumbing for washing machine, radiator, tiled flooring and double glazed door with window to side.
Shower Room: Fitted with a modern white suite comprising double shower cubicle, vanity unit with recessed WC, tiled flooring and extractor fan.
First Floor Landing: Double glazed window to side and loft hatch with pull down ladder to large loft with window to rear.
Bedroom One: 12'0'' (3.66m) x 11'11'' (3.64m)
Having a range of built in wardrobes, radiator and double glazed bay window to front.
Bedroom Two: 11'10'' (3.61) x13'0'' (3.96m)
Full length built in wardrobes, radiator and double glazed window to rear.
Bedroom Three: 8'4'' (2.53m) x 9'1'' (2.76m)
Built in cupboard housing wall mounted gas fired central heating boiler, radiator, coved ceiling and double glazed window to rear.
Bathroom: A modern white suite comprising panelled bath with shower unit & screen, vanity unit, low level WC, chrome heated towel rail, coved ceiling, tiled walls & flooring, and double glazed window to front.
Garage: 11'2'' (3.40m) x 18'2'' (5.54m)
Up & Over garage door, power, lighting and side door.
Outside: At the front of the property is a paved driveway with side gates providing screened further off road parking and leading to the Rear Garden: A beautifully landscaped fully stocked mature rear garden with paved patios & paths overlooking centre lawn, additional patio, flowering borders with a variety of shrubs & trees, surrounding fencing.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Compton Road, Compton, Wolverhampton, West Midlands, WV3
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Wolverhampton St George's Tram Stop1.3 miles
- Wolverhampton Station1.5 miles
- The Royal Tram Stop1.7 miles
About the agent
Established almost 50years in business, Thomas Harvey is an independent family run business providing Sales, Lettings & Property Management all over Wolverhampton. With principal Glyn Harvey's 50 plus years' experience together with son Alex's 12 years and brother
Chris's 5 years, we do our upmost to provide the professional service required. "As it's our business, we are very much on the front line. By that we mean we are in the office Monday to Saturday dealing with everything from va
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 184comptonroad. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Thomas Harvey, Tettenhall. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.