Princes Street, Bishop Auckland
NGU Homesales are delighted to bring to the market this amazing four bed mid-terrace house in central Bishop Auckland. This attractive property is located close to local amenities and has excellent transport links, making it desirable to a first time buyer or family.
The property briefly compromises of -
ENTRANCE HALL - 2.02m x 5.32m
Great sized entrance hall & internal hallway with stairs to the first floor, white walls, original coving, bare flooring
LIVING ROOM - 4.49m x 4.73m
Spacious living room with bay window, white painted walls and bare floorboards.
KITCHEN - 5.72m x 1.80m
- A modern, white gloss fitted kitchen offering a range of wall, floor and drawer units. Brand new and never used before. Integrated oven, gas hob and extractor fan over, stainless steel sink with mixer tap and drainer, white tile splashbacks, white painted walls, access to the rear yard and bare flooring.
DINING ROOM - 3.52m x 4.05
Great size dining room with original black and white tile flooring
DOWNSTAIRS W/C - 0.78m x 1.81m
Small downstairs W/C with toilet and sink
BATHROOM - 3.15m x 4.16m
A modern fitted bathroom providing a white 4 piece suite consisting of W/C, Jack and Jill sinks with fitted cupboards under, great size walk in shower and a lovely roll top bath in the centre of the room, cupboard housing boiler.
BEDROOM 3 - 3.58m x 4.28m
BEDROOM 4 - 3.20m x 3.23m
BEDROOM 5 (STORAGE ROOM) - 3.81m x 1.06m
2 double bedrooms, white walls and bare flooring. There is also a 3rd room on this floor that has been re-constructed to allow for the attic rooms. This room could be used for storage.
To the second floor;
BEDROOM 1 - 3.18m x 6.77m
BEDROOM 2 - 4.48m x 3.22m
Up here are another two great sized bedrooms, both with white painted walls and bare flooring
UPSTAIRS SHOWER ROOM - 1.78m x 1.44m
Another bathroom up here, with W/C, pedestal sink and shower cubicle
- The property is heated via gas central heating and is insulated by UPVC double glazing.
- Externally there is on street parking to the front of the property, and a private enclosed yard to the rear of the house.
- The property has has huge space on offer here, and is not one to be missed!
*** For further information please call NGU Homesales on Option 1!! ***
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Princes Street, Bishop Auckland
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Bishop Auckland Station0.3 miles
- Shildon Station2.9 miles
- Newton Aycliffe Station4.9 miles
About the agent
NGU Homesales aims to get the best possible price for your property through our experienced and qualified staff who have strong local knowledge and a friendly customer approach.
We structure our marketing to suit our clients’ requirements, such as enabling them to sell quickly or helping them achieve the best price.
NGU also offer a range of other in-house services provided by their specialist team.
NGU Homelettings is our award winning lett
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference RS0102. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by NGU HOMESALES, Gateshead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.