Park Road, Faringdon, SN7
- Ã,Â£5,000 Options Voucher
- Study/home office
- Cul-de-sac position overlooking green space
- Garage, driveway parking and South-facing garden
- En suite to master bedroom
- Fitted wardrobe in master bedroom
- Exclusively designed, Symphony fitted kitchen
- Two year customer care warranty and an insurance backed 10 year warranty
- High specification, energy efficient homes saving up to 40% on your energy bills
- We are a 5 star builder
Plot 5 The Harwood is a wonderful four bedroom detached home ideal for growing families.
Upon entering this beautiful home you walk into a spacious hallway with access to the study/home office, utility cupboard and downstairs cloakroom. Walking through the hallway you enter the bright lounge with French doors leading out onto the private South-facing garden. You can also access the open plan kitchen/dining and family area that stretches the entire depth of the house. The kitchen is complete with island and French doors leading out to the garden. The family area includes a feature bay window flooding the area with natural light.
Upstairs you will find four double bedrooms. The master bedroom includes a fitted wardrobe and private en suite shower room. The other rooms share the family bathroom with bath and separate shower cubicle. Further storage space can be found in bedroom four.
Externally, this home offers a driveway, single garage and is positioned in a private cul-de-sac.
Why buy a new home?
1. Our brand new homes are the perfect blank canvas for you to express your own style and personality
2. Reserve a Bloor home in the early stages of construction and choose from our superb range of finishes for the kitchen, bathroom and en suites
3. We offer industry leading fixtures and fittings as standard and also the opportunity to add additional or upgrade items, from kitchen appliances and floor finishes to bathroom fittings, fitted wardrobes and more
4. Our new homes are built to a higher specification than the majority of older homes and with central heating, double glazing and high standards of insulation included, you get more for your money
5. All our homes come with a 2 year warranty from us and a 10 year insurance-backed guarantee
6. We build a range of homes to suit a variety of needs, so choose a layout that’s perfect for you
7. Not only are new homes 65% more energy efficient than older homes, the innovative designs and modern materials mean they are on average 50% cheaper to run than the equivalent Victorian home†
8. Newly built homes have no chain, simplifying the buying process for you
9. We offer Home Exchange schemes to our purchasers, so buying your dream new home is easier than ever before
10. With no need to do renovations, DIY or repairs, when you are handed the keys to your new home you can spend more of your time doing what you really enjoy
All Bloor Homes’ incentives and schemes are subject to terms and conditions and are available on selected developments and plots only. Terms and conditions apply. Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and do not depict any particular plot. †Statistics from the Home Builders Federation
- Lounge - 4.79 x 3.59 metre
- Kitchen/dining/family area - 8.05 x 4.26 metre
- Study - 2.23 x 3.16 metre
- Bedroom one - 3.01 x 3.73 metre
- Bedroom two - 3.66 x 3.55 metre
- Bedroom three - 2.93 x 4.24 metre
- Bedroom four - 2.72 x 3.69 metre
Park Road, Faringdon, SN7
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Swindon Station10.5 miles
About the development
- Superb new 2, 3 and 4 bedroom homes located on the edge of the Cotswolds
- Beautiful rural surroundings
- Faringdon is ideal for commuters with its close links to major roads and railways
- Lovely high street offering a mix of independent retailers, specialist boutiques and high street stores as well as hosting a weekly market dating back to the 13th Century
- Book your 1-2-1 appointment to view our new stunning 3 bedroom Byron and 4 bedroom Hallam showhomes.
- We are delighted to be able to offer you our Virtual Appointment Service, if you are unable to visit our Sales Office, why not find out more, right from the comfort of your sofa
Building for the Future. That’s the Bloor Difference.
Founded over 45 years ago, Bloor is today one of the largest privately owned house building groups in the UK, building around 3,000 superior homes each year, ranging from 1 bedroom apartments to 7 bedroom luxury detached properties.
Bloor Homes design and build homes of distinction tailored to the needs of modern life. You only need look at a Bloor Home to realise that not all new homes are the same. But the true differe
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_5. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bloor Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.