Cowper Street, Ipswich
- Stylish and very well kept 1915 detached family house
- Spacious enlarged accommodation
- Hall, 26' sitting room, 23' well fitted kitchen/living room
- Laundry, cloakroom
- 3 good size bedrooms, spacious fully boarded loft
- Modern fitted bathroom with shower
- Gas heating, sealed double glazing
- Delightful and well laid out 90' rear gardens
- Off road parking
- Favourite east side Ipswich
ON THE GROUND FLOOR
LOBBY from part-glazed double front doors with semi-circular glazed panel above, part-glazed door with stained glass feature over admitting to
SPACIOUS HALL with cupboard below stairs, radiator
SITTING ROOM 26' 4" x 12' (8.03m x 3.66m) originally 2 rooms, glazed door to entrance hall, 2 radiators, ranges of built-in book shelves, folding doors open into
KITCHEN/LIVING ROOM 23' 2" x 12' 7" (7.06m x 3.84m) wooden flooring, kitchen area comprehensively fitted in modern units to include roll edge working surfaces with base cupboards and drawers under, single-drainer stainless steel sink unit with base unit, Rangemaster oven which includes 5-ring gas hob with electric oven below and extractor canopy above, matching wall cupboards, plumbing for dishwasher, 2 radiators; in the Living area glazed double doors lead out to the rear garden
UTILITY ROOM 11' x 7' 10" (3.35m x 2.39m) with door to outside; this room might adapt if required to study or other uses and opens into
LAUNDRY ROOM 7' x 6' (2.13m x 1.83m) with plumbing for washing machine, single drainer 1 ½ bowl stainless steel sink unit, worktop with storage space below, door into
CLOAKROOM with low level WC and washbasin
ON THE FIRST FLOOR
LARGE LANDING reached from easy rising staircase with doors each to
BEDROOM 1 12' x 17' (3.66m x 5.18m) into bay, radiator
BEDROOM 2 13' 1" x 12' 4" (3.99m x 3.76m) radiator
BEDROOM 3 9' 10" x 8' (3m x 2.44m) built-in cupboards, radiator, views over rear garden
BATHROOM 9' 3" x 7' (2.82m x 2.13m) 7' with modern suite in white with fittings to include wood panelled bath with mixer tap and hand shower fitting, low-level W.C. curved glazed corner shower, wash-basin with cupboards below, radiator, natural wood flooring, inset ceiling spotlights
OUTSIDE To the front a wide entrance leads into block-paved parking for cars and there is a flower bed and some feature shrubs; a gate one side admits through to the rear gardens which have been imaginatively set out to include extensive paved patio area ideal for al fresco eating, bar-b-ques etc., flower beds with plants and shrubs immediately beyond, flower and shrub borders to the sides, pergola, some feature trees and well cared for lawns; there is a timber built garden shed. The length of the garden from the rear wall of the house is about 90ft.
SERVICES All mains services connected
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Cowper Street, Ipswich
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Derby Road Station0.5 miles
- Westerfield Station1.8 miles
- Ipswich Station1.9 miles
About the agent
Established since 1850 we are a family owned and managed firm of Estate Agents specialising in sales of classic homes in Ipswich especially those period homes close to the town centre and lying within the conservation area also period and country property and properties with land and throughout the region.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 103527000081. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Woodcock & Son, Ipswich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.