Longcroft Avenue, Devizes, SN10
- Easy walking distance to town centre
- Off street parking for two cars
- Three double bedrooms
- Log burner in sitting room
- Downstairs utility room with WC
- Dining area
- Fitted kitchen with hob and oven
- Double glazed
- Family bathroom and top floor cloakroom
- Large workshop
This is a well presented house, set over 3 floors and with the benefit of a loft conversion which has provided a master bedroom with en-suite basin and WC. There is a light and well proportioned sitting room which leads through to the dining room and kitchen. The house has plenty of storage with a large understairs cupboard as well as fitted wardrobes in one of the bedrooms. There are also charming fireplaces in the two bedrooms on the first floor and the family bathroom has a bath with shower over.
The house has gravelled parking to the front for two cars. There is access to the rear garden via a side gate which is a good size and has areas of paving, beds and decking. At the bottom of the garden is a large outbuilding/work shed with lighting.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Rating Graph
Longcroft Avenue, Devizes, SN10
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Melksham Station7.3 miles
About the agent
Jones Robinson Incorporating Martin Walker has a team of dedicated
property specialists striving to offer first class service in the Devizes area.About us.
Jones Robinson incorporating Martin Walker has a team of dedicated property specialists striving to offer first class service.
We value property so much that it's all we focus on - buying, selling, letting and property manage
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference DES210001. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones Robinson Estate Agents, Devizes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.