Elm Grove, Lancing, BN15
- Popular Retirement Development
- Close to Lancing Village Centre & Beach Green
- Ground Floor with Direct Access to Communal Garden with Patio Area
- Double Bedroom
- Westerly Aspect Living Room
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Shower Room/WC
- Off Road Parking Facilities
- Range Of Communal Facilities
- Beautifully Maintained Communal Grounds
This GROUND FLOOR apartment with PATIO area forms part of this popular RETIREMENT development, offering independent living. Close to Lancing VILLAGE CENTRE and just a short distance from the BEACH GREEN, the property is being offered with NO ONGOING CHAIN. Call to View...
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Rating Graph
Elm Grove, Lancing, BN15
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Lancing Station0.2 miles
- East Worthing Station1.3 miles
- Worthing Station2.2 miles
About the agent
Exceptional service all under one roof
Welcome to our Lancing Sales branch. Our Lancing estate agent's office is situated in a prominent position in the main shopping centre of the village. Come and talk to our friendly team about your next move, whether you are buying or selling, they are all proud to be residents of the local area and really are the local property experts.
Now is a great time to put your p
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference LAN210144. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Jones & Bacon, Lancing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.