Haselour Lane, Harlaston, Tamworth
- Grade II Listed Georgian Country House
- Considered to be one of the prettiest houses in the County
- Superb 14 Acre Plot
- Seven Bedrooms
- Three Reception Rooms
- Retains many of its Original Features
- Outbuildings including Barn, Workshop and Garage
- Detached Studio/Home Office
- Electric Gated Entrance
Stairs rise to the first floor Gallery Landing with a sash window to the front aspect, The Main Principal Bedroom is spacious with an open fire with Marble Mantel piece and beautiful Georgian oak flooring. Complete with its own beautifully finished en-suite bathroom, a further three bedrooms on this floor with dressing room and two further bathrooms. Stairs rise to the second floor landing where there is a useful loft storage room, a further three bedrooms with Shower room.
Haselour House sits in splendid south facing grounds. Extensive lawns are laid to the front and an elevated York Stone terrace overlooks a traditional ornamental pool. There is a range of outbuildings which comprises of a Barn, Workshop and Garage. A pretty summer house and a wonderful detached Studio/Home Office.
BrochuresHaselour Lane, Harlaston, TamworthProperty Page Turner
Energy Performance CertificatesEE RatingEI Rating
Haselour Lane, Harlaston, Tamworth
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Tamworth Station3.8 miles
- Lichfield Trent Valley Station4.4 miles
- Polesworth Station5.8 miles
About the agent
Welcome to Fine & Country, we offer luxury properties for sale throughout the UK.
We have teams of agents operating within their local areas and their specialist regional knowledge of this specific market ensures that you receive the very best service whether you are buying or selling a property. We pride ourselves on knowing the local market intimately. Our property experts live within the local area so are best placed to advise about market trends, the local economy, transport links a
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30167553. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fine & Country, Park Lane. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.