Pound Lane, Basildon
- Live in a brand new customisable and architecturally-designed home
- Either buy a shell and fit it out yourself
- Or buy a turnkey house and we'll fit it out for you
- Save money on stamp duty and VAT costs
- Enjoy the huge private garden and socialise in the large communal green
- Let the kids play in the private woodland
- Commute to Fenchurch Street in just 35 minutes
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with Doorsteps.co.uk
Choose from 2 sizes (Large or XL) and two routes, DIY (where you fit out the brand new shell home yourself) or a la carte (where we fit it out for you).
Choose the exterior design, the layout, and the fit out that suits you, your budget, and your lifestyle.
The price listed is for the Large DIY home - please get in touch or visit our website for prices for the other sizes and options.
Designed by Alex Ely from Mae Architects, MyHouse is a timber frame low energy house with a pitched roof which can incorporate an additional bedroom or living space.
The Large house is 3 bed 1335 sq ft or you can go for the Extra-large house which is 4 bed 1981 sq ft. Find out more by visiting our website or downloading our brochure. If neither of these are quite right for you, then get in touch to find out more about our bespoke service.
Pound Lane itself is just 35 minutes to Fenchurch Street, and is located next to the historic Grade I listed St Nicholas Church as well as a nature reserve.
Looking for a home to modernise? Start with a shell home instead and get the warranty and peace of mind of a new build, and the satisfaction and choice of building your own home.
Pound Lane, Basildon
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Laindon Station1.1 miles
- Basildon Station1.4 miles
- Billericay Station3.3 miles
About the agent
A trustworthy online estate agency covering the whole of the UK with our team of local property experts. We combine the human face of high street agents with a unique online infrastructure; and we're open 24/7.
* We knew there had to be a much cheaper way of selling homes. An honest, transparent and hassle free way of selling property. At a fantastic price, but also a great level of service, by having the agent at your property, instead of behind a desk in his offi
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10868891. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Doorsteps.co.uk, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.