High Royds Drive, Menston.
- Superb 4 bedroom property.
- Contemporary fitted kitchen with integrated appliances.
- Large dining lounge.
- Two bedrooms with ensuite, luxurious house bathroom and cloakroom.
- Snug/Home office.
- Immaculate condition throughout.
- Communal gardens.
- 2 allocated parking spaces.
- Set in 200 acres of park/woodlands.
Quite simply put, this apartment is gorgeous, it really feels like a house and with so much space, beautiful decoration and fabulous fixtures and fittings, the next lucky owners will surely love living here!
This property can be entered via the front or rear private entrance doors. The rear door enters into a spacious entrance hall with a snug to your left, breakfast kitchen to the right and the lounge/diner straight ahead. Also there is a downstairs WC and cloakroom, and access to the stairs to the first floor level.
The breakfast kitchen is a really super size, ultra modern, with all the integrated appliances you could wish for, light and bright and beautifully finished, it looks like it has come straight out of the pages of a luxurious kitchen brochure!
The lounge diner, with it's high ceilings, neutral décor, and comfy carpet is another luxurious space. With oodles of space for a large lounge suite and dining table,, overlooking the green communal gardens, it must be a lovely space to entertain.
Also on the ground floor is a snug, used by the current owners as a home office, a very handy addition just now! Completing the accommodation on the ground floor is a cloakroom.
Upstairs to the first floor there are four bedrooms, two with ensuites, and a house bathroom. Three of the bedrooms are doubles and the fourth a good single, though it would equally make a huge walk in wardrobe.
This property has appeal for a variety of buyers. It would be a great lock up and leave with communal gardens which get maintained whilst you are away but plenty of space for family and friends when you are back. Or for a family, with children or teenagers, everyone with their own room/ensuite and the pleasure of having 200 acres of wood/park lands literally on your doorstep!
This property is in immaculate condition throughout and provides a lot of really stylish accommodation at a very reasonable price.
BrochuresHigh Royds Drive, Menston.
Energy Performance CertificatesEE RatingEI Rating
High Royds Drive, Menston.
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Menston Station0.6 miles
- Guiseley Station0.9 miles
- Burley-in-Wharfedale Station1.9 miles
About the agent
Welcome to Ribston Pippin
Ribston Pippin is an exciting, pro active estate agency, based in the village of Menston. Whether you are a first time buyer or an experienced seller, Ribston Pippin guarantees to provide you with a super level of service which you will not forget.
We understand all of the stress that goes with moving, this is why we will help provide you with the complete home moving service. From solicitors to removals, Ribston Pippin will ensure that along with our par
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 29994341. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ribston Pippin, Menston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.