Bennetts Yard, Kingston Blount
- Four Bedroom Semi-Detached House
- Stunning Re-Fitted Kitchen
- Living Room, Dining Room & Study
- Master Bedroom With En-Suite Shower Room
- Re-Fitted Family Bathroom
- Garage & off Road Parking
- Small Modern No Through Road Development
- Mains Gas Central Heating
About Kingston Blount
Kingston Blount is a pretty and popular village, about a five and a half mile drive from Thame and just under two miles to junction 6 of the M40. There is a well maintained village hall, used for local functions and events. Further local amenities can be found in Chinnor, a larger village about a mile away. The village is set in beautiful countryside and the Ridgeway and Icknield way footpaths pass close by. With a few minutes walk, is the Aston Rowant cricket club, an idyllic social hub on a summer evening, with a bar in the pavilion. Also, the village has a Montessori nursery school, and an annual Street Fair.
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull DetailsSatellite MapOS Map
Energy Performance CertificatesEnergy Perform...
Bennetts Yard, Kingston Blount
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Princes Risborough Station4.3 miles
- Saunderton Station4.8 miles
- Monks Risborough Station5.5 miles
About the agent
We are a truly local and independent agency, owned and run by experienced estate agents who grew up and still live locally. We have unrivalled knowledge of not only the property, but also the schools, transport links, and facilities each village or town has to offer - all vitally important factors when selling.
We have taken the best of our varied estate agency backgrounds, and combined it with passion and pride to create a local agency that is friendly and open.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 5523721. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by White Lion Residential, Tetsworth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.