Surrey Road, Poole
- Four Bedroom Town House With Stunning Views Over Coy Pond Gardens
- Integral Garage & Two Off Road Parking Spaces
- ***No Forward Chain ***
- Rear Garden With Terrace Area & Lower Set Low Maintenance Landscaped Element With Fabulous Garden Views & Direct Access To Gardens
- Garden Room With Endless Opportunities Ie Home Office, Gym, Bar & Cinema Room
- Kitchen Breakfast Room Leading To Outdoor Space
- Downstairs Office Space & Guest WC
- Lounge Area On Upper Level With Balcony & Views Over Gardens
- Four Bedrooms , En Suite To Principle Bedroom & Further Main Bathroom
- **YOU CAN VIRTUALLY VIEW THIS HOME WITH OUR TECHNOLOGY CLICK VIRTUAL TOUR***
*** Please note , having recently sold a neighbouring property, we have included a picture to show you the outlook to expect during spring / summer months... *** The property has recently been re decorated throughout including paintwork and flooring as well as installation of triple glazed windows & new bathroom / en suite facilities to a high specification. Whilst this home is ready to move into, there is scope to put your own stamp and further improve the opportunity.
On ground level two off road parking spaces; Entering there is access to integral garage which has been used for storage and as utility area, down stairs to lower ground level with modern kitchen / breakfast room with doors leading to private terrace / garden allowing you to have advantage of the incredible views to offer over Coy pond gardens. On lower level of garden a spacious garden room with endless potential of use. There is also direct access into the gardens should you wish to take a leisurely stroll through to Westbourne or Town Centre. There is a guest WC & Office space on level with the kitchen / breakfast room. Scope to create a utility area on this level instead of office / extend with a conservatory slightly on to terrace creating a larger open plan living area. An idea for those social families. On the first floor , a lounging area with sliding doors and balcony with wonderful views of gardens; a further bedroom/ office space.
The second floor offers bedroom two and main bathroom recently renovated with Villeroy & Boch sanitary ware; and steps up to principle bedroom with en suite shower room again with high specification finishes & further bedroom. The property has been tastefully finished by the owners throughout very recently- the decorative taste is neutral allowing the future owners to put their own stamp on the property. There is plentiful versatility with this home and certainly scope dependent on your living requirements. Other benefits include triple glazed windows & new water tank - providing fantastic water pressure. This really is a stunning opportunity in a hugely desirable prime location and must be viewed to appreciate.Within close proximity to Bournemouth Town Centre, Westbourne Village & Bournemouth University and with main transport links on the doorstep this really is a prime position to enjoy the best of both worlds with ease of commute between Bournemouth, Poole & Two hour drive via A338 to London.
WAITING FOR VENDOR TO VERIFY DETAILS
These particulars are believed to be correct and have been verified by or on behalf of the Vendor. However any interested party will satisfy themselves as to their accuracy and as to any other matter regarding the Property or its location or proximity to other features or facilities which is of specific importance to them. Distances and areas are only approximate and unless otherwise stated fixtures contents and fittings are not included in the sale. Prospective purchasers are always advised to commission a full inspection and structural survey of the Property before deciding to proceed with a purchase.
Energy Performance CertificatesEnergy Perform...
Surrey Road, Poole
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Branksome Station0.4 miles
- Parkstone Station1.8 miles
- Bournemouth Station2.0 miles
About the agent
A boutique independent AWARD WINNING estate & letting agency based in Canford Cliffs village BH13 specialising in sales and lettings for our clients. GOLD winners of Best Letting Agency in Poole 2019 at British Property Awards. Shortlisted finalists Community Champions of the year & Best New Agency 2018/2019.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10750513. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Silverbirch Estate & Letting Agents, Poole. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.