Ashley, Box, Wiltshire, SN13 8AQ
- Detached three-bedroom chalet bungalow
- Pleasantly situated in the village of Ashley
- Enjoys wonderful views and adjoins open farmland
- Super plot that wraps around the property
- Has plenty of potential
- Gorgeous, well-stocked garden
- Gravelled driveway and single garage
- Peaceful location
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
The accommodation is arranged over two floors.
The ground floor comprises an entrance porch, an inner hallway that nicely links much of the accommodation, a light sitting room with wood burning stove, a sweet garden room enjoying views out the back, a separate dining room, kitchen with AGA, a shower room, and a separate cloakroom. Downstairs there are also two double bedrooms with the master bedroom boasting fitted wardrobes.
On the first floor, there is bedroom three and plenty of cupboard space for storage.
Outside, the well-established and utterly charming garden wraps right around the property and offers a variety of different and colourful areas to enjoy. The current sellers have spent over twenty years meticulously planting, pruning, and shaping the garden to what it is today.
At the front of the property there is plenty of parking on the gravelled driveway and a single garage. There is both a shed and an under croft for additional external storage.
The property has electric heating, double glazing throughout, and it is on mains drainage. It is Council Tax Band E and EPC rating F. THERE IS NO ONWARD CHAIN.
Trematon is the perfect property for those who wish to make their mark on their next home!
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Ashley, Box, Wiltshire, SN13 8AQ
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Bath Spa Station4.7 miles
- Bradford-on-Avon Station4.8 miles
- Oldfield Park Station5.5 miles
About the agent
Hunter French is very much a people business. We pride ourselves on offering our clients a personal, uncompromising service. Operating as an expert property collective, tailored to the specific needs of the local market, each Hunter French office combines individual flair teamed with unrivalled property know-how.
Whether you are looking for your next home, or to sell your existing property, we have created an enviable niche for showcasing and selling distinctive and characterful
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference HFCP55555TA. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hunter French, Corsham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.