9 Beathwaite Gardens, Levens
- Ground Floor Apartment
- Three Bedrooms (one with en-suite)
- Open plan Kitchen/Lounge/Diner
- Shower Room
- Private Outside Store
- Maintained Communal Gardens
- Attractive Village Environment
- Off Road Parking NO CHAIN
- Leasehold with Shared Freehold
- Online video walkthrough available
Tenure: Share of Freehold
Eye catching views across Lyth Valley towards Whitbarrow Scar and the South Lakeland fells. A must view home with something special to offer.
ENTRANCE The entrance door leads into the entrance Hall.
HALL 15' 0" x 3' 2" (4.57m x 0.97m) Coat hook rack, doors leading to the open plan kitchen/lounge/diner, bedrooms, shower room and double doors to a storage cupboard housing the Tribune Premier water heater.
OPEN PLAN KITCHEN/LOUNGE/DINER 11' 00" x 8' 4" (3.35m x 2.54m) The kitchen comprises modern fitted units with complementary work top over, breakfast bar with room for stools, 11/2 bowl sink, integrated Zanussi oven, Whirlpool induction hob with extractor fan over, Whirlpool dishwasher and washing machine, upright fridge freezer, double glazed window to the rear aspect.
The lounge area has a double glazed window and double patio doors to the rear aspect.
BEDROOM ONE 9' 3" x 9' 1" (2.82m x 2.77m) With built in wardrobes and over head storage, double glazed window to the front aspect and door to the en-suite.
BEDROOM TWO 11' 7" x 7' 2" (3.53m x 2.18m) Dual aspect double glazed windows.
BEDROOM THREE 11' 7" x 7' 6" (3.53m x 2.29m) Double glazed window to the side aspect.
SHOWER ROOM 5' 7" x 4' 9" (1.7m x 1.45m) The suite comprises shower cubicle with Mira electric shower, pedestal wash hand basin and w.c.,
EXTERNALLY To the front is a communal garden and pathway to the entrance door, to the side aspect is a very useful private store and communal drying area, electricity meter cupboard and bin store.
The communal garden offers far reaching views and has a permanent stone built barbeque, lawn and decorative gravel surrounded by established planting and flower beds.
The parking spaces are non allocated.
BrochuresA4 Window Card Po...9 Beathwaite Gard...4-Page Portrait [...
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Front Page
9 Beathwaite Gardens, Levens
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Oxenholme Lake District Station3.7 miles
- Kendal Station4.8 miles
- Arnside Station4.9 miles
About the agent
Moving Made Simple
Our Independent Agency provides extensive coverage in South Lakeland and Bay area. Arnold Greenwood property portfolio attracts local and visitor interest alike.
To deliver a total house marketing service for today’s ‘service savvy’ home seller. We believe we deliver a service second to none.
Buying and selling property can be complicated and time consuming; therefore we pride ourselves with excellent communication and
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 100082003342. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Arnold Greenwood Estate Agents, Kendal. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.