Perth Road, Ilford, Essex, IG2
- 8 Bedrooms including 2 en-suite, 2 Receptions including one WC
- 4 Bathrooms
- Newly fitted kitchen
- Near to Gants hill Station
- Viewing highly recommended
- Secluded Rear Garden
- An impressive sized family home.
Local amenities include an array of very popular restaurants, grocery stores, multi faith community centers, medical facilities and supermarkets. The area is diverse and inclusive, making this an ideal place to raise a family.
There are great transport links directly into the city via the soon to be opened Crossrail in Ilford and Gants Hill station serving the Central line. Perth Road sits just off the A12, with accessible routes to the A406 and M11. Stansted airport is roughly 30 minutes drive away. The popular Valentine's Park is a 3 minute walk, being perfect for picnics, a jog or a relaxing stroll in the park. Facilities here include two cafés, a bowling green, tennis courts, outdoor gym, a cricket pitch and the beautifully restored Valentine's Mansion.
The house sits within the catchment area for Valentine's School recently rated Ofsted 'Outstanding'. There are good nurseries nearby including Smilers and several Ofsted rated 'Good' and 'Outstanding' primary schools.
Guide Price £700,000 to £750,000
Reception One 10'5''x19'10''
Reception Two 14'10'' x 10' 6" En-suite shower room.
Reception / Bedroom Three 13'x10'3"
Reception / Bedroom Four 10'6" x 9' 4" Ground floor cloak room
Kitchen 14'3" x 8'3"
Bedroom One 12'7"x 12'9" Ensuite
Bedroom Two 14'2" x 112' 4"
Bedroom Three 9'9" x 7'5"
Master Bathroom 5'10'' 8' 5"
Bedroom 17'10' x 7'11"
Bedroom 15'6" x 7'6" En-suite
Perth Road, Ilford, Essex, IG2
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Newbury Park Station0.6 miles
- Gants Hill Station0.6 miles
- Ilford Station0.9 miles
About the agent
Aaron- Holmes is an independent Estate Agency with over 15 years of experience in Selling, Renting and Managing properties. We have extensive knowledge and contacts in all areas of East London and Essex.
We pride ourselves in making sure our Vendors receive a tailored made service which is second to none.
We provide frank and honest advice to both parties, and make sure that the transactions go smoothly. Moving can be quite stressful and we endeavour to make it as stress-free as
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference PP663. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Aaron Holmes, Essex & East London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.