- EXCEPTIONALLY WELL-PRESENTED FAMILY HOME
- FLEXIBLE ACCOMMODATION OFFERING 5 OR 6 BEDROOMS
- RECENTLY RENOVATED AND EXTENDED
- FEATURE 23' X 20' KITCHEN/FAMILY ROOM
- GUEST SUITE AND BATHROOM
- STUDY ROOM/BEDROOM
- DRIVEWAY FOR 4 VEHICLES AND INTEGRAL GARAGE
- STUNNING CONTEMPORARY FAMILY GARDEN
We are delighted to offer for sale this substantial 5/6 bedroom detached family home, situated in this sought after location in Shoreham. The recently extended, renovated and stylishly presented accommodation has had no expense spared in creating this modern family space.
We are delighted to offer for sale this substantial 5/6 bedroom detached family house situated in this sought after location in Shoreham. The recently extended, renovated and stylishly presented accommodation is arranged over two floors and has 2,013 sq ft of living space. Approached via the driveway with ample off-road parking and leading to an enclosed entrance porch, spacious hallway, feature 23'3 x 20' kitchen/family room with full-width, sliding, aluminum doors leading to the landscaped rear garden. There is a formal, Westerly aspect living room, separate cloakroom, bedroom 6/guest suite having its own private shower room. There is also a utility room leading to the integral garage. The feature glass enclosed staircase leads to the first-floor landing. Off this is the master bedroom with en-suite wet room, three further double bedrooms and a study/double bedroom, contemporary bathroom and a separate cloakroom. Outside the property has a modern, private, family garden. There are two large patio areas with granite paving and a large brick-built garden shed. At the front there is off road parking for four vehicles and front garden.
Located close to the popular Buckingham Park and within reach of all local amenities in Shoreham including; excellent schools for all ages, Shoreham mainline station, bus routes, comprehensive shopping and an array of coffee houses, bars and restaurants. Shoreham beach is accessible via the footbridge on the high street.
Approached by double glazed door.
Karndean flooring, LED downlights, understairs storage cupboard, upright vertical column radiator, smoke alarm.
WC with concealed cistern, wash hand basin, tiled floor, frosted window to front.
Living Room 16' 7" x 12' ( 5.05m x 3.66m )
Extending to 19'6, a dual aspect room with near floor-to-ceiling plantation shutters to front and side, Southerly and Westerly aspects, LED downlights, radiator.
Feature Kitchen/family Room 23' 3" x 20' ( 7.09m x 6.10m )
A stunning family living space, perfect for entertaining. It features a bespoke, Leicht, contemporary fitted kitchen with wall, base units and soft-closing doors and drawers. Corian work surfaces throughout, Quooker boiling water tap, two Siemen ovens, one with microwave and WiFi function. Integrated dishwasher, fridge and separate freezer. Large island unit with Bora hob, integrated down extractor fan and storage cupboards. The flooring is polished concrete with underfloor heating. Window to side, full width, three panel sliding patio doors in anthracite grey aluminum. This allows seamless inside-outside living and views of the modern rear garden. Pitched zinc roof with large Velux windows and LED downlights.
Bedroom 6/guest Suite 14' x 7' 5" ( 4.27m x 2.26m )
Large anthracite grey aluminum window overlooking rear garden, carpeted with underfloor heating, sloped ceiling with adjustable downlights.
En-Suite Shower Room
Contemporary fittings with double-width shower cubicle, close coupled low-level WC, floating vanity unit with mixer tap, tiled floor with underfloor heating, LED downlights.
Utility Room 9' 8" x 5' 5" ( 2.95m x 1.65m )
Sink and drainer, work surface, wall and base units, plumbing for washing machine and tumble dryer, LED downlights, extractor fan, door to garage.
First Floor Landing
Glass enclosed staircase from the ground floor, plantation shutters to the front window being Westerly aspect, loft access with ladder, airing cupboard, LED downlights.
Master Bedroom 18' 5" x 9' 2" ( 5.61m x 2.79m )
Narrowing to 6'2, dual aspect room overlooking the front and rear gardens, two double built in wardrobe cupboards, black-out blinds to the rear and plantation shutters at the front, LED downlights, radiator.
En-Suite Wet Room
Glass enclosed cubicle with both rainfall and regular shower heads, floating hand basin/vanity unit, mirrored wall cabinet, close coupled low level WC, radiator/towel rail, fully tiled, LED downlights, frosted window.
Bedroom 2 11' 9" x 8' 1" ( 3.58m x 2.46m )
Window to rear overlooking garden, double built in wardrobe cupboards, black-out blinds, radiator.
Bedroom 3 11' 9" x 8' 1" ( 3.58m x 2.46m )
Window to side, double built in wardrobe cupboard, black-out blind, radiator.
Bedroom 4 11' 8" x 8' 7" ( 3.56m x 2.62m )
Window to front with plantation shutters, double built in wardrobe cupboards, radiator, and door to study/bedroom 5.
Study/bedroom 5 11' 9" x 8' 8" ( 3.58m x 2.64m )
Full width window to front with plantation shutters, double built in wardrobe cupboards, radiator.
Modern contemporary bathroom, frosted window to rear, bath with mixer taps, shower, floating vanity unit with hand basin, radiator/towel rail, tiled floor, part tiled splash backs.
Close coupled low-level WC, frosted window to rear, tiled floor.
Lawn area with bushes and shrubs, raised flower bed along the front of the house, external sensor lighting, parking for 4 vehicles.
Rear Garden 57' x 36' ( 17.37m x 10.97m )
Level rear garden enclosed by fence and wall with outside lighting. Landscaped with two areas of lawn and two large patio areas with granite paving. Raised, paved/monocouched flower bed along the side of one patio with privet lollipop trees and lavender. Established pear and apple trees and herb garden. Children's play tower and swing set.
There is an additional side area measuring approximately 25' x 12' being granite paved with outside tap and lighting.
Brick built storage shed (17'2 x 6'5)
Integral Garage 18' 3" x 7' 9" ( 5.56m x 2.36m )
Up and over grey door, wall mounted Worcester gas-fired boiler and timer controls, hot water tank, electrical board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Shoreham-by-Sea Station0.5 miles
- Southwick Station1.7 miles
- Lancing Station2.4 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Shoreham By Sea Fox & Sons office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact Fox & Sons has been trading since all the way back in 1868, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose Fox & Sons as your estate agent…
>> Your local Fox & Sons team in Shoreham By Sea
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference SHM104085. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Shoreham By Sea. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.