Pound Lane, Basildon
- Customise your own brand new home
- Designed by award winning architects
- Large private garden
- Shared communal garden
- Access to private woodland
- Customise and build your dream home
- Just 35 minutes to Fenchurch Street
- Lower stamp duty and no VAT on your fit-out
- 10 year guarantee with low maintenance
- Highly energy efficient for low bills
You get to choose the size, exterior, layout, and fit out that suits you and your lifestyle. You can do the fit out yourself (DIY), or we can deliver the house for you ready to move in (a la carte).
Designed by Luke Tozer from Pitman Tozer Architects, the S6 House is designed with a ground floor of brick and an upper floor of timber, opening out to maximize the views of the rear garden. The price given is for an XL finished (a la carte) house of 145 sq m/1,561 sq ft.
Pound Lane itself is just 35 minutes to Fenchurch Street, and is located next to the historic Grade I listed St Nicholas Church as well as a nature reserve.
Pound Lane, Basildon
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Laindon Station1.1 miles
- Basildon Station1.4 miles
- Billericay Station3.3 miles
About the agent
Doorsteps.co.uk. The brand new hybrid estate agency covering the whole of the UK with our local property experts. We combine the human face of high street agents with a unique online infrastructure; and we're open 24/7.
We knew there had to be a much cheaper way of selling homes. An honest, transparent and hassle free way of selling property. Estate agents at a fantastic price, but also a great level of service.
We imagined a world, where you could sell your
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10869243. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Doorsteps.co.uk, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.