Barford Close, London, NW4
- Chain free
- 0.2 miles from Sunny Hill Park
- A41 & M1 road links
- Contemporary decor
- Double and triple glazed windows
- Cul-de-sac location
- Ideal first time purchase or rental investment
- Everything including the plumbing and electrics are new
Tenure: Share of Freehold
The Owners Love
"The spacious living space is great for visiting friends and family"
"You expect it to be noisy, but honestly the triple glazing means you cannot hear any road noise at all with the windows closed"
"The bedroom has a huge space off it is perfect storage a converted flat usually lacks"
The flat is being sold fully furnished.
There are no parking restrictions on Barford Close.
Barford Close, London, NW4
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Colindale Station0.8 miles
- Mill Hill Broadway Station1.1 miles
- Mill Hill East Station1.1 miles
About the agent
Established in 1964 Martyn Gerrard Estate Agents is one of the largest independent estate agents with 10 branches in North and North West London.
As specialists in the area we are committed to provide honest and sincere guidance, to find you the most suitable home, no matter what type of property you require. Our sales particulars are concise with internal and external pictures, floor plans and other useful information.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference MIL210040. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Martyn Gerrard, Finchley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.