- Large, open plan kitchen diner with integrated Bosch appliances and french doors to garden
- Large lounge with french doors to the west facing garden
- Separate utility room
- Downstairs study
- Villeroy and Boch bathrooms with Porcelanosa tiling
- 2 en-suite shower rooms
- Double integral garage
- RESERVE IN APRIL AND GET A HUGE £13,000 DEPOSIT CONTRIBUTION*
The generously sized Turnberry, is a superb property and incorporates a double
garage and well-appointed accommodation throughout.
The rear of the property boasts a spacious, open plan kitchen/dining/family space, taking this property to the next level. The kitchen has a range of Bosch A rated appliances designed to ensure functionality and ease of use as well as being an attractive feature. For those discerning clients, a bespoke upgrade to a Laura Ashley kitchen can be selected. The dining area has french doors leading out onto the rear, turfed garden - perfect for those al fresco moments. To the other side of the room there is a separate family/tv area, allowing this whole area to become an entertaining, relaxing, sociable space for all to enjoy. The lounge is light and airy with french doors. A useful utility room, study and downstairs cloakroom complete the ground floor.
Upstairs there are five double bedrooms. The master bedroom suite comprises a large bedroom with en-suite shower room. To the rear of the house there is a second bedroom with en-suite shower room and three further bedrooms. Our bathrooms and en-suites are sleek and elegant and typify the luxurious Villeroy and Boch name and are tiled with Spanish designs from the renowned Porcelanosa range. Showers evoke the look and feel of a modern wet room and the minimalist look is completed with frameless doors.
All properties at Hawthorn Grange have Hive to allow you to control certain elements of your home from a smart phone. All homes also have an electric car charger fitted as standard.
The outside of this property won't leave you disappointed either. The Turnberry has a generously sized garden with boarded fencing and paved patios and paths.
A large, integral garage completes the Turnberry.
WHY CHOOSE HAWTHORN GRANGE?
When designing Hawthorn Grange, we knew that we wanted to create a new development that had people at the heart of it. The result is a desirable collection of three, four and five-bedroom homes to suit a range of buyers from those looking for their first home, professionals, retirees or downsizers and homes for local couples, growing families or those new to the area.
Hawthorn Grange will bring together an intergenerational community and offer a real sense of pride in where people live. The attractive, landscaped entrance, character homes and planned open spaces blend seamlessly with the area's green surroundings, creating a traditional village feel, with historic towns such as Ilkley close by. Hawthorn Grange offers residents the opportunity to make memories and build a secure, happy future, and will become a delightful place to call home for generations to come.
Stonebridge has been building homes and communities for over a decade and specialise in delivering quality, high specification properties. However, no amount of words can accurately express how a Stonebridge home looks and feels: you need to visit Hawthorn Grange to discover this for yourself.
Images are from The Turnberry showhome at The Willows, Whinney Lane, Harrogate. Please contact us if you would like to arrange a viewing.
*£13,000 deposit contribution will be deducted from completion statement on completion. Subject to lender criteria and status. Speak to your financial advisor for more information.
All offers and incentives are subject to status and T&C's apply. Please speak to your on site sales advisor for details. This offer can not be used in conjunction with any other offer or scheme.
- A selection of 3, 4 and 5 bedroom homes
- High specification included as standard
- Everything you need on your doorstep including a bakery, delicatessen, Post Office, pharmacy and a health and fitness centre.
- Railway station less than a mile away for easy commuting and great days out
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Menston Station0.5 miles
- Burley-in-Wharfedale Station1.2 miles
- Guiseley Station1.7 miles
About the development
- MARKETING SUITE NOW OPEN
- A stunning development of 3, 4 & 5 bedroom homes in Menston
- Open Thursday to Monday 10.30am - 5.30pm
- Call us on 0113 357 1203
Stonebridge creates exceptional homes for people who want the very best for their family.
We believe in delivering true quality and an individual customer experience. We take every opportunity to add the distinctive features and personal specifications that we know from experience can turn a beautiful house into a much-loved home.
We start by selecting great locations with excellent amenities – so everything you need is nearby and easy to find. Our designs reflect modern lifestyle
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference Menston_Turnberry_Plot_3. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Stonebridge Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.