Turville, Henley-on-Thames, Oxfordshire, RG9
- Turville is located in an Area of Outstanding Natural beauty in the Hambleden Valley, ideally located to benefit from amazing recreational pastimes including wonderful walks, excellent (truncated)
- A Grade II brick & flint cottage offering good sized accommodation, front door opens into living room, with feature fireplace housing wood burning stove, door to kitchen/dining room with rear lobby
- To the first floor are two bedrooms and family bathroom
- Outside are delightful colourful gardens laid mainly to lawn with feature sun patio and fabulous views toward Cobstone Windmill
- Off road driveway tandem parking for two vehicles and offered with NO ONWARD CHAIN
Edgington Cottage being Grade II listed, is situated in this sought-after area of outstanding natural beauty, (Hambleden Valley) located in the centre of the fabulous village of Turville which boasts a vibrant community and offers the popular Bull & Butcher pub and a delightful nursery/preschool. A variety of well-known TV and film productions have been shot in the village, most notably The Vicar of Dibley' was set in Turville’s church of St Mary The Virgin & The Windmill featured in Chitty Chitty Bang Bang an instantly recognisable landmark. The larger town of Henley on Thames is located approximately 8 miles away offering a comprehensive range of shopping, schooling and recreational facilities. Main Line station to Paddington 55 minutes and 22 minutes respectively. The M4 and M40 Motorways are within easy driving distance. The area is well served for schools both in the private and state sector including Shiplake College, Oratory, Reading Blue Coat, Reading School for boys, Kendrick, The Abbey School and Queen Anne’s in Caversham for girls. Locally there are an abundance of countryside pursuits including stunning walks, excellent cycling routes and horse riding, further afield there are a choice of Golf Clubs, recreational pastimes associated with the River Thames and horse racing at Ascot, Windsor & Newbury.
From the Ballards office proceed up Hart Street, turning right at the traffic lights into Bell Street. Continue along Bell Street and towards the two mini round abouts by Rupert House School. Take the right hand folk in the road signposted Marlow. Continue along this road, past Toad Hall on the right and continue into Mill End. Turn left signposted Hambleden and continue along this road. Enter Skirmett and take the left hand bend in the road passing the Frog and Bucket public house on the left. Enter the village of Fingest and take the left hand turn signposte Turville. Continue into Turville village passing the Bull and Butcher on the left hand side. The church lies directly ahead, take the road to the right of the church and the cottage can be found about 20 yards up on the right hand side.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Rating Graph
Turville, Henley-on-Thames, Oxfordshire, RG9
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Saunderton Station5.2 miles
About the agent
Ballards Estate Agents has been established for over thirty years, specialising in the sale of residential property, residential lettings and commercial acquisitions in Henley on Thames, Marlow, Twyford and surrounding areas. Our combination of professional expertise, experience and a detailed knowledge of the local market place ensures a high level of client service and our office network ensures maximum coverage for your property.
Unlike many estate agency outlets th
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference HEN210036. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ballards Estate Agents, Henley On Thames. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.