Brighton Road, Gateshead
NGU Homesales are delighted to bring to the market this two bed groud floor flat in the area of Bensham, Gateshead. This property is located close to local amenities and has excellent transport links, making it desirable to a first time buyer, family or investor.
The property briefly compromises of -
- A pine wood fitted kitchen offering a range of wall, floor and drawer units, space for white goods, stainless steel mixer tap and drainer, integrated oven with gas hob and extractor fan over, Baxi boiler, neutral décor, tile effect vinyl flooring, access to the rear yard.
- Spacious living room, laminate flooring, neutral décor, feature fireplace.
- One double bedroom with fitted wardrobes and one single bedroom, neutral décor
- Bathroom providing a white three piece suite (bath, pedestal sink and w/c) brand new black and white tile effect LVT, slate grey cladded walls
- The property is heated via gas central heating and is insulated by UPVC double glazing
- Externally there is on street parking to the front of the property and a rear enclosed yard leading to the back lane
*** For further information please call Option 1 ***
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Brighton Road, Gateshead
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Gateshead Stadium Metro Station0.7 miles
- Dunston Station1.2 miles
- Newcastle Central Station1.3 miles
About the agent
NGU Homesales aims to get the best possible price for your property through our experienced and qualified staff who have strong local knowledge and a friendly customer approach.
We structure our marketing to suit our clients’ requirements, such as enabling them to sell quickly or helping them achieve the best price.
NGU also offer a range of other in-house services provided by their specialist team.
NGU Homelettings is our award winning lett
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference RS0103. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by NGU HOMESALES, Gateshead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.