Moorland Avenue,Liverpool,L23 2SW
- No Chain
- Highly Sought After Location
- Four Bedrooms
- Three Large Reception Rooms
- Open Plan Kitchen
- Downstairs W.C
- Large Summer House
- Off Road Parking
- Modern Four Piece Family Suite
- Characterful Features
This fantastic four bedroom semi-detached house offers a wealth of traditional features and is ideally located on the highly sought after Moorland Avenue, only a short walk from Crosby Village that offers a fantastic array of shops and excellent transport links. The property offers spacious and versatile open-plan living accommodation throughout that is ideal for family living.
On the ground floor, you enter into a spacious hallway with stairs leading to the first floor, downstairs W.C, three large reception rooms, and a fantastic kitchen that has many integrated appliances and is open to the conservatory allowing the room to be flooded with natural daylight. The conservatory has double doors opening to the rear garden making it ideal for entertaining! On the first floor, there are four good-sized bedrooms and a modern four-piece family bathroom suite.
Externally the property has a driveway providing ample off-road parking and to the rear a large private garden that mainly laid to artificial turf and has a large decking area perfect for al fresco dining. The rear garden also has a large summerhouse with power and lighting and a brick built outbuilding that is currently used as a utility room and also has a W.C
Moorland Avenue,Liverpool,L23 2SW
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Blundellsands & Crosby Station0.9 miles
- Hall Road Station1.2 miles
- Waterloo (Merseyside) Station1.4 miles
About the agent
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference S20268. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Adam Sutton, Liverpool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.