Bridge Street, Fordingbridge
- Commercial Property Below. Currently Let
- Two Bedrooms
- Open Plan Living
- Bathroom with Shower
- Flat is Currently Let
- Close to Town
- Views towards the River
- No forward Chain
Rare opportunity to acquire a shop and separate accommodation above in this picturesque village. Downstairs is currently let out, but comprises of retail space, kitchen area and rest room. Upstairs there are two bedrooms, one double. Open plan living with overstair storage, bathroom and loft space.
Fordingbridge is nestled on the edge of the New Forest and this property has views towards the River Avon from the front of the property. If you're looking to start a new life, to move your business or simply for an investment opportunity, this is for you, with this double fronted retail outlet and flat. The property has been owned by the current local family for the last 15 years who are now ready to retire. The village itself is small, but has all you need to relax and enjoy what the area has to offer. Forest, beaches and culture are all on your doorstep.
Shop 26' 6" Max x 13' 9" Max ( 8.08m Max x 4.19m Max )
Lounge 10' 9" x 11' 7" ( 3.28m x 3.53m )
Kitchen 4' 10" x 11' 2" ( 1.47m x 3.40m )
Bedroom 1 10' x 10' 4" ( 3.05m x 3.15m )
Bedroom 2 6' 11" x 7' 1" ( 2.11m x 2.16m )
Bathroom 5' 6" x 6' 10" ( 1.68m x 2.08m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Bridge Street, Fordingbridge
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Salisbury Station9.9 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Fordingbridge Fox & Sons office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact Fox & Sons has been trading since all the way back in 1868, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose Fox & Sons as your estate agent…
>> Your local Fox & Sons team in Fordingbridge
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference FDB103661. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Fordingbridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.