Unity Park, Plymouth
- Three Bed End Of Terrace
- Allocated Parking
- Solar Panels
- Downstairs WC
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- Centrally Located
- Easy Transport Links
***Guide Pice £200,000 - £215,000***
Family required to be the new custodians of this extremely well proportioned end of terrace modern home. Three good sized bedrooms, a downstairs WC, large living area and good sized enclosed rear garden it's easy to see how you would create some amazing memories in this well designed house. Allocated parking spaces, ensuite to the master bedroom and even solar panels all compliment what is an excellent contemporary family residence and with the market being in super busy form we see no reason why this centrally located property with easy transport links be not on you list to view. Call us now to be one of the first
Double glazed door to the front opening into:
Stairs rising to the first floor. Radiator.
Suite comprising wash hand basin with tiled splashback and low level WC. Storage cupboard housing consumer unit. Extractor fan. Radiator.
Kitchen/ Breakfast Room 12' 2" x 7' 6" ( 3.71m x 2.29m )
Double glazed window to the front elevation. A range of fitted wall and base units with work surface over and complementary tiled surround. Stainless steel sink and drainer with ,mixer tap. Integrated four ring gas hob with glass splashback. Integrated eye level double oven. Space for large fridge/freezer. Wall mounted boiler. Radiator.
Living/ Dining Room 15' 6" max x 14' 6" ( 4.72m max x 4.42m )
Double glazed French doors to the rear opening to the garden. Understairs storage cupboard. Space for table and chairs. Radiator.
First Floor Landing
Over stairs storage cupboard. Access to the loft space. Radiator.
Bedroom One 11' 11" plus recess x 8' 6" ( 3.63m plus recess x 2.59m )
Double glazed window to the rear elevation. Radiator. Door opening into:
Three piece suite comprising built in shower cubicle with electric shower, wash hand basin and low level WC. Shaver point. Extractor fan. Radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 2" x 8' 6" ( 3.10m x 2.59m )
Double glazed window to the front elevation. Radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' 9" x 6' 3" ( 2.67m x 1.91m )
Double glazed window to the rear elevation. Radiator.
Double glazed window to the front elevation. Three piece suite comprising enclosed bath with mixer tap, wash hand basin and low level WC. Shaver point. Extractor fan. Radiator.
A fully enclosed rear garden laid mainly to lawn with a raised decking area to the foot of the garden, creating an ideal seating/entertaining area. Gated rear access.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Unity Park, Plymouth
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Plymouth Station1.7 miles
- Devonport Station2.7 miles
- Dockyard Station2.9 miles
About the agent
Choose your local St. Budeaux Fox & Sons office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact Fox & Sons has been trading since all the way back in 1868, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose Fox & Sons as your estate agent…
>> Your local Fox & Sons team in St. Budeaux
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your loc
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference SBX104696. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, St. Budeaux. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.