Vimto Gardens - Chapel Street, M3 5JF
- Let available date:
- Furnish type:
- Large Double Bedroom
- Large Bathroom Suite with Shower
- Fully Furnished
- Fully Fitted Kitchen
- Washer Dryer & Dishwasher Installed
- Would suit Professionals and Students
- Great Transport Links
- Close to Victoria & Salford Central Train Stations
- Communal Residents Gardens
- Minutes from the Heart of the City Centre
**Face to Face Viewings available by appointment**
Spacious and light modern 1 bedroom flat in the popular Vimto Gardens development, on Chapel Street, just a 10 minute walk from Spinningfields and close to Peel Park and many other amenities
This flat is fully furnished and benefits from excellent natural light with floor to ceiling windows in both large open plan living room/dining area and the double bedroom.
The kitchen comes with high-spec integrated appliances, including a full size Dishwasher, Fridge Freezer, Microwave, Extractor Hood, Induction Hob and oven, with the Washer/dryer conveniently located in the large storage room in the hallway.
The large double bedroom comes with a stand-alone double wardrobe and drawer units and the apartment also benefits from excellent sound insulation.
Vimto Gardens has striking communal gardens, bike storage facilities and secure entry systems and the flat has very high specification throughout.
EPC - C Rating
Council Tax Band - A
Whilst this apartment does not come with parking, there is a car park in the building however you would need to see if any resident may be willing to rent you a space privately.
There is a Vimto Gardens Facebook group that you can join and may help with this and apart from close by street parking, the local NCP Car Park - Salford Stanley Street (approx. £150-220 p/m on a season ticket).
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1EPC 2
Vimto Gardens - Chapel Street, M3 5JF
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Salford Central Station0.3 miles
- Salford Crescent Station0.6 miles
- G-Mex Tram Stop0.7 miles
About the agent
Living in the city centre offers a life style which is appealing to a growing population. A lifestyle where you are within walking distance of work, shopping and leisure facilities to suit all tastes. The quality of living accommodation managed by Manlets reflects the lifestyle expected by the new generation of city dweller. We have a range of accommodation in all main city centre developments from the ultra modern loftstyle apartments to the all in one studio for the single person.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30536566. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manlets, Manchester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.