Blackford Road Wedmore BS28 4BS
- Beautifully designed new home displaying character and individual features using natural stone and slate tiled 'pyramid' style roof external finish, and grey sash style windows.
- Built by an award-winning privately-owned local developer using traditional materials
- Fully fitted kitchen, eye level double oven, four burner gas hob with glass splashback and hood extractor, integrated fridge/freezer & dishwasher, space & plumbing for washer
- Thoughtfully planned development, considerate of local area and neighbouring conservation area
- Duravit white bathroom furniture with stylish Vado taps, concealed cisterns, wall hung sanitary ware and chrome towel rail
- Stunning Kitchen/Dining/Family Room with bi-fold doors to garden. High specification with a choice of finish (subject to build stage)
- Recessed downlighters to kitchen, hall, bathroom and downstairs cloakroom/toilet
- Garage / parking for two cars, plus two parking spaces, rear West facing garden 6ft close boarded fencing and grassed, front garden laid to turf or shrubs
- Communal Sky Q TV/Digital TV system with TV points to living room and bedrooms 1 & 2
- NEW INCENTIVES AVAILABLE FOR THIS PLOT: STAMP DUTY PAID (standard rate)* + FLOORING INCLUDED!
NEW INCENTIVES AVAILABLE FOR THIS PLOT:
STAMP DUTY PAID (standard rate)* + FLOORING INCLUDED!
Phase III of Wedmore Grange Coming Soon...
Our stunning new Show Home at Wedmore Grange is now open (by appointment only) for viewings. PLUS we've a host of fantastic offers in place - please ask for more details!**
Viewings are strictly by appointment only so please contact our Sales Advisor in advance.
We look forward to welcoming you to wonderful Wedmore and showing you around our beautiful development...
The Camden (P24)A stunning detached home with internal high specification and generous accommodation over two floors. On the ground floor the entrance hall leads to the living room, study, cloakroom, kitchen/dining room and under stairs storage. The living room has double doors through to the impressive kitchen/dining room which has bi-fold doors opening to the enclosed rear West facing garden, as well as access to the utility room and side door. On the first floor there's an en-suite to the master bedroom, three further bedrooms, a family bathroom and an airing cupboard. Garage and parking are provided.
Room dimensions(maximum mm + feet/inches)
Living - 3440 x 4740 / 11'2" x 15'5"
Kitchen/Dining - 2950 x 8740 / 9'6" x 28'6"
Study - 2825 x 3050 / 9'2" x 10'0"
Utility - 1815 x 1935 / 5'9" x 6'3"
Bedroom 1 - 3505 x 4010 / 11'4" x 13'1"
En-suite - 1600 x 2200 / 5'2" x 7'2"
Bedroom 2 - 3505 x 3730 / 11'4" x 12'1"
Bedroom 3 - 3335 x 3435 / 10'9" x 11'2"
Bedroom 4 - 2340 x 3050 / 7'6" x 10'0"
Bathroom - 1965 x 3050 / 6'4" x 10'0"
Property to sell? Talk to us about Part Exchange OR our Assisted Move Scheme where we will manage your move and also make a big contribution to your moving costs. Did you also know Help to Buy is not just for first time buyers?
Wedmore Grange is a stunning development of three, four and five bedroom homes in one of Somerset's premier locations and a highly sought after destination to call home.
Wedmore sits on raised ground in the Somerset Levels which is home to a fantastic range of wildlife and peaceful country roads. Well known for its wonderful architecture, good schools, bustling pubs, niche clothing, jewellery and food shops it's a truly charming village. There's also a very active community with plentiful groups, events and festivals to enjoy as well as excellent playing fields and a golf club. Nature, wildlife, history and adventure are all on Wedmore's doorstep; Cheddar Gorge and Caves; Cheddar Reservoir; the historic city of Wells; Glastonbury Tor; the Mendip Hills and Avalon Marshes.
Who are Strongvox?Founded in 2004, we've worked hard to create our reputation for delivering exceptional, beautifully designed homes in wonderful West Country locations. We build an average of 200 homes a year, which means we can keep an eye on the detail for every house we build (across just over 30 sites to date). Considerate of local architecture and design influences, our sites are sympathetic to their surroundings with every house displaying individuality. We pay great attention to detail and our appreciation of traditional design and materials echoes throughout our new homes, setting us apart from bigger developers.
Why buy a new Strongvox home?You'll have a traditional character home with individual features in a desirable location, plus the added benefit and security of:
- 10 year structural warranty
- 2 year Strongvox Guarantee
- Energy efficiency
- Low maintenance
- Low bills
Please note CGIs are for illustrative purposes only, internal photos and interactive tour are of The Camden show home at Russet Copse, Sandford.
?/*/** Terms and conditions apply, Help to Buy eligibility criteria applies.
BrochuresPhase 2 Camden PDF
Blackford Road Wedmore BS28 4BS
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Highbridge & Burnham Station6.6 miles
About the development
Wedmore Grange and Phase II
- Exclusive living in a charming village setting, next to Wedmore First School
- 3 & 4 bedroom homes in the pretty village of Wedmore, North Somerset
- Beautifully designed development considerate of local architecture and conservation areas
- Constructed by an award winning local Taunton builder with traditional values
Founded in 2004, Taunton based Strongvox have worked hard to create their reputation for delivering exceptional, beautifully designed homes in wonderful West Country locations. They build an average of 200 homes a year, which means they can keep an eye on the detail for every house they build (across just over 30 sites to date). Considerate of local architecture and design influences, Strongvox sites are sympathetic to their surroundings with every house displaying individuality.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference WGCamden24. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Strongvox. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.