Woodside View, Leeds
- Two Double Bedroom
- Fantastic Semi Detached Home
- Fitted Dining Kitchen
- Large Garden
- Well Proportioned Lounge
- Spacious Bathroom
- Elevated Position
- Excellent Transport Links and Amenities
With an elevated position to the front the property has double glazing and gas central heating. The well-presented accommodation comprises: An entrance hallway, lounge with feature fireplace and square bay window. To the rear is a fitted dining kitchen with door to the garden. The first floor landing leads to: Two good sized double bedroom and a spacious bathroom. Outside to the front and pathway and steps are flanked by beds planted with mature shrubs. To the rear is a delightful large garden with stone paved patio and lawn.
Burley is a fantastic location which is becoming ever more popular. A hotspot for food lovers there are several highly regarded small restaurants nearby. Larger restaurants and entertainment facilities can be found at Cardigan Fields. There are convenient links to Leeds and the surrounding areas.
Always popular please contact Manning Stainton Headingley as soon as possible to arrange your viewing.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Rating Graph
Woodside View, Leeds
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Burley Park Station0.5 miles
- Headingley Station0.6 miles
- Kirkstall Forge Station1.7 miles
About the agent
Manning Stainton have been helping people move, providing professional, expert advice and outstanding customer service for over 20 years.
With 19 prominent high street branches across our region, our experienced sales and lettings teams have in depth knowledge about what’s going on in your local market.
We understand the pressures of daily life and that’s why our network of residential branches are open 7 days a week and we are ready to take your call 8am until 8pm, 7 days a week.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference SPR210649. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manning Stainton, Headingley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.