Great Oak Road, Bryngwyn, Raglan, Usk
- Substantial Period Farmhouse
- In All Approximately 13 Acres
- Double Garage and Various Outbuildings
- 5 Reception Rooms
- Utility Room and Boot Room
- 2 Shower Rooms and 2 Bathrooms (1 En-Suite)
- 7 Bedrooms plus an Ante-Room
- Attractive Formal Gardens
- Small Orchard and 2 Large Paddocks
- 2 Kitchens
We are delighted to offer this charming, period farmhouse with origins that the sellers believe date back to the 17th Century and enjoys views over the surrounding countryside including the locally renowned Blorenge and Sugar loaf mountains. The property has been extended over previous generations and now provides substantial accommodation that could be quite versatile in its use. There are many interesting and period features including what is believed to be a 17th century post and panel wall, period joinery features, open fireplaces and wood burning stoves, exposed stone walls, 2 separate staircases and 2 central heating boilers serving separate parts of the house. The property stands in gardens and grounds of approximately 13 acres with 2 separate driveways in addition to separate roadside access to the land. There is a useful double garage, large triple door workshop, small orchard with productive fruit trees and more formal garden adjoining the house. The accommodation in...
Situated in a very convenient rural location within the 13th Century Parish of Bryngwyn and being only 2 miles from Raglan, 7 miles from Usk, 8 miles from Abergavenny and 9 miles from Monmouth. There is easy road access at Raglan onto the A40/A449 which in turn provides excellent links onto the wider road network bringing the regional centres of Newport, Cardiff, Bristol and the Midlands within commuting distance.
We are informed the property is freehold. Intended purchasers should make their own enquiries via their solicitors.
Mains water, mains electricity, private drainage, oil central heating (two separate oil tanks and boilers)
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull DetailsPromap
Energy Performance CertificatesEnergy Perform...
Great Oak Road, Bryngwyn, Raglan, Usk
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Abergavenny Station6.0 miles
About the agent
How can we help you?
Whether you are looking to buy, sell, rent or let your property. DJ&P Newland Rennie are perfectly placed to help you. Our experienced staff listen to your needs and tailor a package to suit. Whatever the reason behind your property requirements, with our invaluable local knowledge and experience we can support you making the right decision for you.
Why chose us?
We are an established company who has invested in our staff ensuring you receive the highest
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10827614. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by DJ&P Newland Rennie, Monmouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.