MONTANA HOUSE, Princess St, M1
- Let available date:
- Furnish type:
- 2 Good Size Bedrooms
- Large Bathroom Suite with Shower
- Fully Furnished
- Fully Fitted Kitchen
- Close to Piccadilly & Oxford Rd Stations
- Would suit Professionals and Students
- Close to Universities
- Great City Centre Location
- Parking available at an extra cost per month
** PLEASE DO NOT ENQUIRE IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR SEPTEMBER MOVE IN AS THE PROPERTY IS AVAILABLE TO MOVE IN TO IN MAY **
** Face to face viewings available **
Within easy reach of Manchester`s leading Universities and minutes from both Piccadilly and Oxford Rd Train Stations, this apartment is ideal for both Professional and Student applicants.
2 Good size double bedrooms
Large tiled bathroom with overhead shower Fully fitted kitchen
Open plan lounge
Council Tax Band C
*Secure parking may be available at an additional monthly charge*
**AVAILABLE 1st MAY**
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1EPC 2
MONTANA HOUSE, Princess St, M1
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Manchester Oxford Road Station0.2 miles
- Manchester Piccadilly Station0.4 miles
- St Peters Square Tram Stop0.4 miles
About the agent
Living in the city centre offers a life style which is appealing to a growing population. A lifestyle where you are within walking distance of work, shopping and leisure facilities to suit all tastes. The quality of living accommodation managed by Manlets reflects the lifestyle expected by the new generation of city dweller. We have a range of accommodation in all main city centre developments from the ultra modern loftstyle apartments to the all in one studio for the single person.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 29632788. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manlets, Manchester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.