Nalder Close, Shepton Mallet
- Modern townhouse in a cul-de-sac position
- Three to four bedrooms (one on GF)
- Spacious kitchen/dining room which doors opening to courtyard garden
- First floor sitting room benefiting from lots of natural light
- Double bedroom with 'Jack and Jack' WC on first floor
- Master bedroom with en-suite shower room
- Master bedroom with en-suite shower room and feature window
- Walled courtyard garden to rear (with back access)
- Single garage and parking space in front
- No onward chain
A door to the front of the property opens into an entrance hall, which incorporates the staircase to the first floor accommodation and a downstairs WC with adjoining under stairs cupboard. Accessed from the hall and located at the front of the property is a good size single bedroom, which could equally be used as a play room or a study if desired. Beside, there is a spacious L-shaped kitchen/dining room with double doors opening out to the garden. Fitted with a range of matching floor and wall units, the kitchen includes an integrated electric oven with gas hob, plumbing for both a freestanding washing machine and dishwasher, space for a fridge freezer and a wall-mounted boiler for the gas-fired central heating. The dining area offers ample space for a large table and chairs, ideal for a family and entertaining.
On the first floor, there is a generous sitting room with two windows to the front of the house allowing in plenty of natural light. A central landing then leads into a double bedroom at the back which has a 'Jack and Jill' WC with a wash hand basin and a built-in airing cupboard. A second staircase then continues up to the top floor, where there is a good size Master bedroom with a built-in double wardrobe and an en-suite shower room. In addition, there is a further double bedroom and a family bathroom to the rear of the property.
OUTSIDE Directly in front of the property there is an area of communal residents' parking. Access to the side of the house leads around to the rear of the terrace, where there is a single garage with 'up and over' door, light and power. There is one allocated parking space in front of the garage. Rear access (on foot) is then available into the courtyard garden, which provides space for outdoor seating, is enclosed to all sides and laid to patio for low maintenance.
LOCATION The historic market town of Shepton Mallet is located in the Mendip district of Somerset, five miles east of Wells, England's smallest city. Both the City of Bristol and the picturesque City of Bath, a World Heritage Site, are located just 18 miles away and easily accessible. Shepton Mallet itself offers a range of local amenities and shopping facilities including a large supermarket, leisure centre, lido with fitness centre, a choice of pubs and restaurants, dentists and doctors, a Grade I Listed church and both primary and secondary state schools. There are also many highly regarded independent schools (Prep & Senior) within easy reach, such as All Hallows Prep School, Downside School, Wells Cathedral School and Millfield School. For those travelling by train, Castle Cary station (which has direct services to London Paddington) is situated only six miles away.
DIRECTIONS From our office, proceed up the High Street and straight across the roundabout into Cannard's Grave Road (A371). Follow the road to the next roundabout and take the first exit onto Whitstone Road (A37). Take the first turning on the left hand side into Hobbs Road and then the first right into Nalder Close. The property can be found straight ahead.
Nalder Close, Shepton Mallet
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Bruton Station6.2 miles
About the agent
For over 100 years Cooper and Tanner have been well recognised in the West Country as the landed property professionals and auctioneers. We operate eleven offices in Somerset and Wiltshire, providing professional estate agency and surveying services to the residential, agricultural and commercial property sectors. We sell property by private treaty and by auction, we also run successful sale rooms where we specialise in antiques and vintage items. Our outside sales deal with tools, equipment
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 101148031194. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cooper & Tanner, Shepton Mallet. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.