Preston New Road, Blackburn
- Excellent Condition
- Second floor apartment
- Investment Opportunity
- First time buyer property
- One bedroom
- Private parking(Gated)
EPC band: D
This second floor apartment is the ideal home for any first time buyer wanting to take that first step onto the property ladder and is very close to Blackburn town centre and has private and secure parking.
This apartment has one bedroom, lounge/kitchen, bathroom and is in excellent condition.
Entrance Hall - Intercom system to wall, loft access, airing cub and two ceiling light points.
Lounge - Two uPVC double glazed windows to the front elevation, tv point, electric heater to wall and one ceiling light point. 4.3m x 3.2m
Kitchen - Wall and base units, electric hob and oven, single sink with splash back tiles, plumbed for washer and spot lights to the ceiling. 2.7m x 2.2m
Bedroom one - uPVC double glazed window to the front elevation, built in wardrobes with overhead storage and side tables, electric fire to wall and one ceiling light point. 4.3m x 2.7m
Bathroom - Three piece suite comprising of spa bath with shower and screen, WC, vanity basin, tiled walls and floor, electric heater, extractor fan and spot lights to ceiling.
Outside - Gated access for private parking and parking bays for visitors.
Preston New Road, Blackburn
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Blackburn Station0.7 miles
- Mill Hill Station1.1 miles
- Cherry Tree Station1.6 miles
About the agent
At Yopa North West we’re proud to offer a full estate agency service for a fair fixed fee. Everything you would expect from a high street agent, we do too - but for a fairer price that’s clear from the beginning, with evening and weekend opening hours, and a range of helpful payment options.
Your dedicated local estate agent will take care of your entire sale in person, and if you need a little extra help, we can find you a great mortgage deal and a conveyancer at a compet
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 232042. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Yopa, North West. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.