High Green, Newton Aycliffe, DL5
- Stunning substantial bespoke newly built family home
- Accommodation of approximately 2,800 sq. ft.
- Fabulous views across Woodham Golf Course to the rear
- Master & guest bedrooms with en-suites and balconies
- Beautifully appointed sumptuous spec internally
- Lovely garden with summerhouse and hot tub
This incredible house has a unique style and character complimented by the sumptuously appointed accommodation with no expense spared on the quality of the interior. it briefly comprises on the ground floor; entrance hallway, cloakroom/w.c., 23 ft. lounge, a truly magnificent open plan kitchen/dining/sitting or family room perfect for entertaining and superbly appointed with a fabulous fitted kitchen with an amazing array of integrated appliances and 23 ft. wide sliding patio doors leading to the lovely rear garden and offering the most attractive views across the golf course. There is also a very useful utility room. To the first floor the landing area leads to 4/5 bedrooms, the master and guest bedroom both have dressing rooms and en-suite shower rooms as well as sliding double glazed patio doors leading to the balcony with its fabulous views. There is also a family bathroom/w.c. Externally the property occupies a lovely plot with a most attractive lawned garden to the rear with a very pleasant summerhouse and a patio area with a hot tub. To the front of the house there is a large driveway for parking accessed via double gates.
High Green, Newton Aycliffe, DL5
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Newton Aycliffe Station1.8 miles
- Heighington Station2.8 miles
- Shildon Station2.8 miles
About the agent
W Wood have been serving County Durham since 1910, as an Independent firm of estate agents and surveyors, offering a comprehensive range of services on all property matters. Our six branches cover key locations throughout County Durham and Darlington.
We have sold and let tens of thousands of homes throughout the region and due to the service they have received, many of our clients return to us, or recommend us to their friends.
We are committed to innovation, using modern technol
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference DAR210162. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by J W Wood, Darlington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.